Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 You ever talk to a player on ark you never meet before. Everyone appears to have been...

W

Wala Canario

You ever talk to a player on ark you never meet before. Everyone appears to have been in a mega tribe or is best buds with one......man who u fooling. Lol. Whats the best ark bs stories you have heard?

J

Jesus Torres-Barajas

I'm connected friends got us protected gets wiped 3 times no shows up xD

P

Patrick O'Leary

Relentless wiping a crossark server even tho they cant bring dinos to cross ark

A

Alex Beia

I had some dumbass try to tell me he was coming to raid my password protected, PvE server with no friendly fire...

L

Lennon Brady

"Mess with me and ill get UC to wipe your server"

M

Mike Lyons

We met a few peeps playing over last couple years... Ben Armstrong Anthony Kirk Gary Mccarthy.. then we met and they stole my wallet

M

Mason Carlson

"were not here to raid ;p"

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

One time had a kid tell me he was protected by us and threatened to have us wipe us

J

Jimi Black

We're here from UC and gonna raid your server in a few days

S

Shane Tanner

Literally every party I join is just people trying to scream how they know more about the game than everyone else. I've played since day 1 on pc and people talking like they hot shit just makes me crack up, especially on console. These kids don't know shit about the old Chinese prison official servers. Go have a dick measuring contest with someone else. Aight rant over..

K

Ken Hughes

"I tamed my first wyvern today and some loser killed it can someone come wipe them" in main chat on island.

D

Dennis Souder

Had a recruit say he was kicked because he was grinding too much

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Had a guy ally raid us and i caught him red handed but in global chat try to say he was playing fortnite...

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Mega tribes or big tribes are just big groups of ppl hating eachother. A powderkeg waiting to blow. Who cares bout em?

C

Cleve Vang

Some guy come to my base drop off some tools i ask him to join my tribe he said see that base over there?(points to a mega tribe base) that was that

M

Mike Day

None don't mix well.

U

Uriah Myore

I was getting attacked then some dick asked in char if i needed help and so he came to my base and it ended up being the cunts friend and they killed me when I came out but luckily I shut my air lock then I respawned and heard then trying to brake my door down so I geared up went to the door and laid his ass out with my shotgun

A

Alma Cristalizada

I use to be in a tribe big indead didnt play in 3 weeks wen I return they sed I start wistle to all dinos and cause caos my character was in other place was to see was my son ho was playng wen I was working or wasnt I dont no since then no tribers only friends and people I know

J

Jer D Canada

i can solo tame rockgolems with a bat and berries :)

A

Austin Carter

everyone does know someone in a megatribe.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom