Contact advertising [email protected]

You belong in the rank you're in if you're below diamond and proceed to do one of the...

B

Brandon Reid

You belong in the rank you're in if you're below diamond and proceed to do one of the following:

You couldn't hear a flanking Roadhog even if he wore squeaking clown shoes

You healing iQ is basically a cut and paste of a blanket advice you took from some "Your overwatch" guide

You can't land a headshot frequently unless on accident

You can't win without duo que or more

Lack of game mechanics and sense

You blame everything that has a pulse besides yourself/you get mad easily

You automatically blame Dps if you don't win a fight

You suffer from MGSS (Metal Gear Solid Syndrome: you're reaction/game sense would be that of an enemy bot in MGS, unless they hear a loud noise they'll only attack what's in their current LoS, once the target left the LoS they either run off alone or give up and forget about them)

A

Arun Kumar

Hmm I can't relate and I am gold xD

A

Alaa Yassine

so you're diamond?

L

Leonardo Varela

"You automatically blame DPS if you don't win a fight".

And what about the HUGE AMOUNT of low rank players that always blame supports for their lack of game sense and teamwork?

R

Riley Talbot

I mean, I'm a Lucio main and climbing solo is pretty hard, that and I have fun playing with my friends

L

Loo Sarango

F A C T S

C

Cassie Alaina

I hate people who use acronyms and then proceed to explain them in parentheses without being asked.

If you're using an acronym knowing no one will understand it, dont use it.

F

Fábio Silva

so what´s your ranking again? gold? :)

W

Wilma Englöf

You're actually spot on. And everyone who gets offended. He must've hit a sore nerve because he didnt accuse anyone. He said "IF you do one of the following, you'll need to work on it" Stop getting so offended oh god

J

Juan Perez

Solid facts

W

Walter Greenwood

People blame the dps up till gm

J

Jamie Riddick

"you couldn't hear a flanking roadhog even if he wore squeaking clown shoes"

V

Vynyl Shiro

Well...
Kinda hard to hear that Roadhog if everyone in VC is yelling in your ears

I don't fuck with Your Overwatch so I don't know what this point is saying.

I'm on console so landing headshots is a shock to me almost every time. Especially since I'm a Reaper main.

I hate duo-four stacking. 5, 6 or solo or bust for me.

Agreed. Game sense, awareness and positioning is the key of gittin' gud.

If anything I blame myself more on anything other than questionable kills, like D.Va's bomb when I'm well behind cover.

I mean if the DPS aren't killing anything and are just diving in just to get killed...who do I blame then?

I play Reaper, Tracer and Zen so I gotta keep my eyes and ears open every direction, so yeah I don't deal with this.

W

William Bongos

Tbh i think if ur lower than master , you deserve your rank if your hardstuck into it , because games below master/high master are easly carryable

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

I’m master and I do all of this

Y

Yuna Kpnr

So Im mid diamond while I started my First Season (which was 3) in silver. I went through so much shit climbing and I met so much different people in those low elos. In some points, you're right. But dont think you BELONG to this rank just because youve been there for long. I was support Main and didnt Play anything else in competitive (no, not Mercy. Ive always hated her) and I thought this was just the right role for me.. which wasnt. Some day I started to Play heroes in ranked, I only played in QuickPlay. Now Im a pretty balanced Flex player with most hours on Tracer/Widow and Reinhardt.
Justmy2cents.

J

Juan Nunez

So it’s cool if our soldier is unable to kill the pharah?

M

Mary Gimenez

sr:3001, 500 games this season, barely above 50% win rate dudebros:
"Uh... you belong to the rank you're if u diamond and below and here's why... I'm low masters btw"

I wish there were people that tried to start a good discussion on how to climb in a team-based game for people that are bad but want to improve and I'm sure a lot of gold players would jump for some help and advice, but hollow/baitposting sure as hell won't help anyone lol.

Anyways my two cents: I think people in higher ranks don't know that lower ranks have a very different meta THUS high rank meta coaching won't really apply to low-rank meta players, you can advice a silver on how to git gud as Gengo but you can't really advice them on how to dive/flank when their meta is about short-ranged heroes and most people there lack the mechanical skill to dive/flank or use long-ranged heroes. The best way for a low rank to climb is to improve their mechanical skill + master the heroes that are predominant in their meta and, as they're climbing, learn about high ranked meta/heroes so when they make out of "elo hell", they'll be prepared for it.

K

Kyle Bizier

I am a tank so if we don’t win then I did something wrong

S

Sawyer Sprague

You deserve your rank no matter where you are

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom