Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Yo 10 out of 10 for me. So good!!!! Glad i didnt give a shit with the 1st one. Traded...

C

Cedric Sebastian

Yo 10 out of 10 for me. So good!!!! Glad i didnt give a shit with the 1st one. Traded that tiny pink marshmallow game for this instead.

C

Cory Steppe

I just got mine for my birthday

D

Daniel Jones

I got a review code from KT. Been streaming it and working on a small review. It's my first video review for my YT channel so I hope it turns out well.

People are complaining that 80 percent of story is same as the first game but they couldn't make a new game just around s2. There wasn't enough content.

R

Rashad Moore

L

Lanie Sjödin

Someone’s got some serious hate for the game. Lol

L

Luke Lovelock

Id play first 1 again. Ill prob buy it on payday. Its soo good.

J

Jake Weber

So, is it worth getting if you played through the first game on the PS4? I really liked the game, but I don’t want the same gameplay. However, could this game improve the way the game runs through the first part of season one?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Next week, “AOT2 is trash, traded it in for this game”

D

D.T. Stroschein

Pre-downloaded the Deluxe Edition the second it was available. Graphics are great, pretty rich character customization, very fluid controls, and once you get acclimated to them...the gameplay is a blast. Love the rpg elements for upgrading which is very Monster Hunter-esque. Loving it so far.

M

Mark Anthony Llanora

Hows the fps?

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

I was waiting to see how it turned out❤ details!

P

Philip Christian de Ocampo III

I dont get why people buy and trade for half the price... why dont you just borrow from a friend or rent it for less.

E

Edward Coates

oh look more garbage!

R

Raymond Wan

To those who say this game is shit....

C

Cristiam Ortiz

Attack on Titan 2 plays amazingly well on the switch, and looks greats

It actually looks better than those comparison videos that's on youtube

R

Robert Main

How do you play multiplayer?

A

Alejandro Fernandez

Looks awesome!

L

Luke Lovelock

Just saw pc vs switch video...... yep ill take switch version then. Close enough and portable.

A

Andrew Hoyt

Whst kind of game is it

D

Daine Taylor

I love this game, except that I can't quest wit specific friends, it just throws me in a random lobby...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom