Contact advertising [email protected]

Yet I still can’t get the hell out of bronze and get put on teams who use widowmaker...

S

Shay Corry

Yet I still can’t get the hell out of bronze and get put on teams who use widowmaker and hanzo TOGETHER on defence. Fml.

A

Alaa Yassine

Eh those things don't actually tell you if your good or not :/ can't track game sense and the stats are mostly against lower SR players, oversumo told me my winston/dva is GM material.. im hardstuck plat

J

Jesper Dahlqvist

Oversumo omegalul

J

Jesper Dahlqvist

If you should be over silver you climb, if you dont climb then you're right at hlme and stop blaming teams

E

Elijah Britton

Oversumo told me I'm in the top 1% of masters widows

A

Anthony McClain

forge you a six stack

S

Shay Corry

Any tips on how the fuck to climb back then? Because I pull 30+ elims each game, my last game I had 10k damage and 2k healing just off bio for soldier. So idk what else I can do

S

Sebastian Tichenor

I just solo queue with pharah and I climed into silver

H

Hayden Sprague

Just because you're top 20 percent shit doesnt mean you arent shit

E

Eduardo Ramirez

Best tip: get good at the game, 2nd best tip: play independent heroes like tracer, soldier and hog and carry games with them

M

Michael Wright

I’ll boost you for free if you’re on pc

J

Jesper Dahlqvist

Get a new account and play what you're best at to see if you really belong where you are :) best way to see it in my opinion

R

Ryan Machado

You just have to believe bro...

J

Jake Solarias

Hey dont blame me. I instalock the widow before hanzo has a chance to pick

A

Amer Nil

I know how u feel, u gotta make a small team, 3 or 4 good people atleast, if u wanna get out of bronze, ive been stuck there for like 5 seasons and I only got out of it this season when I found a team

R

Rei Bruzia

"Today" lmao

M

Marcin Baturo

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom