B

Boyd Benders

Y'all got some widdowmaker tips for me?

J

Jonathan Manner

Have good aim. And don't underestimate your mines damage and usefulness

S

Shannon Shepherd

When starting, don't go for headshots constantly. Focus on charting your scope to 100 and firing.
Move around a lot. If you stay in one area too long they'll find you and quickly close in on you.
Winston is one of your biggest enemies.

N

Nicklas Sørensen

Melanie Andersen

R

Robert Cygler

When u have 1v1 situation with another widow make ctrl-shoot-jump left/right combo

V

Vynyl Shiro

Switch.

K

Kameron Jackson

•Well Idk if you’re playing console or not but if you are, find the perfect settings. I’d suggest using Exponential Ramp with a scope sensitivity of about 65 and lower your aim smoothing.

•Your venom mine is your best friend. Place it in places you could be flanked from and always be wary of it.

•Don’t use your hook frequently. Widow has no way to defend herself if someone gets up close so having your escape is necessary.

•Practice your aim on bots first so you can learn where most characters’ head hit boxes are. Then go into quick play to practice landing those headshots on actual players.

•Don’t fire unless you’re confident you can hit the shot. Always aim to keep your scoped accuracy above 55%.

•Be aware of your counters and who you counter. Winston and Genji counter you hard while you counter Pharah and Bastion.

•I’d say always try to pick off the healers first if you have the opportunity. You kill the healers, the rest of the enemy team will follow.

•Lastly, if you aren’t being effective, just swap off. With Widow, you need to be able to justify your pick because you’ll be blamed if you lose the match, even if you have gold Elims.

A

Austin Miller

Shoot them in the head

D

Daniel Munguia

ALT+F4? maybe switch ? (jk)

A

Abhishek Kumar

Go to spawn and press H

G

Gary Malmgren

master your mouse dpi for best flick headshot plays ...stay in motion after each shot...don't sit still for too long (I'll put your ass to sleep!)...and when the objective is down to the last few seconds.....stop sniping and contest, you have a sub machine gun/assualt rifle and some poisonous escape grappling for confusing your exit out of sight a lil better...I don't play widow...but ana is my soldier of choice (lately)

J

Jacob Parrino

Idk if you're like kephrii and hit most if not all your shots, but as a person who has widowmaker as his second most played hero ever (and still has bad days where I can't hit people for the life of me) I just have one good tip of advice... not trying to be mean, but you do need to kinda evaluate yourself and if you are constantly getting picked/feel like you're not contributing a lot to your team, consider switching. Widowmaker is an amazing hero, but she can be countered/sometimes they're just better options

D

Daniel Darkko

Yeah don't fcking play her.

H

Hailey Sorrels

Aim for the neck. Look for unusual spots and use your venom mine.

G

Gaston Rivarola

Switch

S

Sam Walker

Don't use your Ultimate when most players are dead. Drop if Winston jumps on you and hook back up, full auto him in his massive head. use long areas to snipe with impunity

M

Matthew Frazier

Turn sensitivity to 10.00 and crosshairs regular cross white

C

Chhorady Ker

Use hook shot often so you could get a headshot or a bodyshot, you're a very hard target to shoot while you're falling

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom