Contact advertising [email protected]

Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just lock golden weapons behind a certain...

A

Armani Nova

Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to just lock golden weapons behind a certain competitive rank? Right now they mean nothing and as a reward for playing Competitively they should at least reflect your skill. Or at least give the casuals something nice to work towards since they don't like playing competitive mode as a team.

A

Alexzandrea Hendrix

Agreed

S

Sammy Bourgeois

No. I know it's frustrating to see someone with a gold weapon play that character like absolute shite, but the SR system is far too broken for any sort of "reach this SR to get Golden weapons" and that's ignoring the fact that the moment you put Golden weapons behind that sort of gate, you're just begging people to pay to get boosted. Creating arbitrary walls to lock content behind is just begging to have worse side effects to get around said walls occur.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

No thanks. It took me six seasons to get my gold weapon. I worked my ass off for that thing.

B

Brendon Alexander

If players play don't comp as a team, then they'll NEVER get a Golden Gun. So no, Golden Guns should not be locked behind certain ranks. Comp is frustrating enough as it is.

B

Brayden Sherwood

I'm so close to getting my first golden gun please don't take that away from me

B

Brayden Sherwood

i'll be sad :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom