Contact advertising [email protected]

would you rather get an SSD 250GB or a 1TB HDD for gaming? i'm stuck at this problem...

K

Kevin Hansen

would you rather get an SSD 250GB or a 1TB HDD for gaming?
i'm stuck at this problem because i wanna build a pc that doesn't take 49 fucking years to load PUBG, GTA V etc.. i really wanna go SSD instead of the HDD for my next upcoming build. just not sure if that'll be dumb?
ALSO, i'm not using both cuz it's a temporary PC i'll build. Moving to university in the US in late December.
(don't need much space, since it's just csgo, pubg, h1, MAYBE gta v)

T

Tom Sarram

get ssd and HDD when u saved up money.. its rly cheap

L

Lucas Rusch

get both 1tb hdd are like 50$ lol

K

Kevin Hansen

prob is, i currently live in one of the highest taxed countries. fx: 1080ti in the states are what, 500 bucks? and here in denmark they go for 7-800 bucks..

S

Semut Ssh

Try hdd with optane memory..

J

Josh Swanger

OS and a few games on the SSD, everything else on the HDD.

F

Fran Medenec

save up some more money and get both

C

Clement PanPan

Depends, what's your steam library like? SSD if you don't have a lot of games you play often, HDD if you do

G

Gary Dissington

Both!

D

Dominick Buffaline

What university u going 2?

D

David Quinn

just gaming an HDD is preferred higher compasity

A

Adel Yasser

both
first HDD cuz you then have no storage problems, second is the SSD and move OS and programs to that

M

Maciej Matuszczyk

60 gb gta v
20 gb windows
20 gb of videos
U have half a disk left

R

Rasmus Schrøder

Fuck the HDD! SSD is so much mroe responsive even outside games.

J

Jackson Gosnell

My WD 1TB HDD @ 7200 RPM loads PUBG in less than 10 seconds... I don't see the point in shelling out cash to save 1-9 seconds of loading. I'm also running a 7600k at 5.1 GHz so I guess that helps but hey, it's still just a Hard Drive.

D

Dustin Chamberlain

this doesn't have to be an either/or situation. both drives are relatively cheap nowadays, you should be able to get em for ~$100 together.... and if you already have the HDD its fairly cheap to just add a SSD to the system.

J

Jackson Gosnell

You COULD try out intel Optane storage.

Assuming you have a Kaby Lake chip

L

Landon Garrett

Depends, what are the prices and brand of the SSD?

D

Dzenis Alickovic

Online games dont matter because you have to wait for everyone else to load so just get a hdd

J

Jose Diaz

I see people giving OP recommendations and he turns em down lol its like why even post asking something if you refuse to even acknowledge what others are saying lol so dense

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom