Contact advertising [email protected]

Would any people on here be willing to teach 2 inexperienced PUBG players the ropes?...

B

Billy James

Would any people on here be willing to teach 2 inexperienced PUBG players the ropes? Been playing for between 15-20 hours and haven't managed to come anywhere past top 15.

J

Jesse Perini

Go play heaps of arms

L

Lexi Tcha

I'm down. I'm a noob myself with a little over 70 hours. I got my 2nd chicken dinner last night. Steam name SuckAToad

N

Nathan Kendell

Really isn't much you can teach besides like good spots on the map, car spawns, etc. Spotting people before they spot you and aim is the most important skills in that game and it only comes with practice

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

^

stay away from hot areas in the beginning so you get a chance to loot up. then worry about fighting the circle if necessary. choose a decent spot on the map in the circle and move towards it taking caution to other teams and signs of occupation. (open doors, blown out windows, guns in houses with no ammo boxes)

and just survive really

W

Wayne Tomlinson

Keep an eye out where the circle is, move towards it. Make use of bushes, trees, valleys etc. In top 10 only fire when you know you can kill, otherwise just stay silent and be a snake

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom