Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Would any of you like to know the actual percentage of female Mercy players ? It's...

K

Kenzie Long

Would any of you like to know the actual percentage of female Mercy players ? It's lower than what people expect .

W

William Riot Harris

Yes

M

Mandy McDonald

Personally from what I’ve seen most women play dva, mei, and pharah.

A

Andre Hamilton II

Why would it matter? Overwatch heroes are gender locked.

J

James Newman

Impossible to know

L

Leeann Hafferkamp

I play(ed) Mercy and Bastion. Had the game for a few weeks, but my compute crapped out and I haven't been able to play other heroes.

K

KyriaKos Kinatidis

My fav mercy main friends are all women :p

E

Evan Landry

People suck.

F

Fotini Skoti

Main mercy here xD

E

Evan Landry

Main who you want, it’s a game. If you’re not good with the character play them anyway, you’ll end up low enough that you’ll be with other people who aren’t good and if you care enough you’ll get better. Just because you’re a female doesn’t mean you should feel shamed for playing a female character, they make up like half of them. Anyone who shames you is just a prick who thinks the game needs to revolve around them. The game is made to play as a team, playing with randoms you have a minute to coordinate all of that, it’s rarely ever going to go exactly as you want. If you don’t like that and think it’s holding you back, make a team, find a group, do what the game is made for. This Facebook group has a gagillion members, find ones that are like minded and enjoy playing the game.

M

Marc Moss

Mercy main here too! :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom