Contact advertising [email protected]

World Health Organization is putting video gaming as mental disorder issue... but how...

• Thread starter Sultan Taimoor Durrani
  • Start date
S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

World Health Organization is putting video gaming as mental disorder issue... but how come am i happy to have this disorder and don't want to be treated?? And your thoughts??

D

David Allan

Because you are mentally ill and have poor insight into your condition?

K

Kris Kieronski

Because you have autism and keep spamming this fucking group with retarded shit?

J

Jamie Oxley

Shut the fuck up.

K

Kelvin On

Well. If you play games to the point where you miss school and work and no longer take care of yourself. I think it's time for intervention.

R

Raghav Gupta

Because you have autism and keep spamming this fucking group with retarded shit. [2]

B

Balubish J Wiking

Some people have issues and could probably be seen as mental health issues for sure.

K

Kamal Naili

i wasn't even 1 back in 2000 and i've never said that

R

Robert W. Botelho Jr.

No they are not. And the WHO doesn't decide mental disorders in the states. Don't believe the stupid shit in your news feed.

Z

Zeke Mohrman

Drug addicts have been known to say the same thing

A

Aniel Angel

Not exactly. It's video gaming ADDICTION, not video gaming.

R

Robert W. Botelho Jr.

No they are not. And the WHO doesn't decide mental disorders in the states. Don't believe the stupid shit in your news feed. If it isn't in the dsm, it's not a disorder. If youre stupid enough to believe otherwise, that's on you.

J

Jeffrey Justrabo

He's high on chromosomes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom