Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Wonderful 101 was a good game on the wii u and I think it sold while over all compared...

J

John Starr

Wonderful 101 was a good game on the wii u and I think it sold while over all compared to how little the wii u system sold its self and it got solid reviews. Do you guys think we could get a sequel on the switch? I still need to beat the game its one of the games on my backlot but from what I have played I like it and would like to see a sequel.

J

Julian Peña

I'd like a sequel as well. I loved Wonderful 101 and I wouldn't mind playing it again on the Switch.

J

Jason Holmes

I don't even know what it is lol

S

Spencer Miller

I feel like I’m the only one that didn’t like this game at all. I couldn’t figure out the controls in the demo.

M

Matt Bernaix

Why you worried about a sequel when you haven't even beat the game? also never played but wouldn't it have to be touch screen only?

F

Fabián Caballero

platinum games (the co. who made the game) recentlly posted this on twitter, sooo.. maybe a port?

B

Brandon Myers

I just hope for a port lol but a port than sequel would be amazing!

L

Lance A Swanson

Wonderful 102 ... Fingers Crossed

B

Brian Schuyler

I think before there was a possible sequel they would port the original over to the Switch. Then if it sold well on the Switch then we may get a sequel.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom