Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch With the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro and their successors pushing graphics higher and...

• Thread starter Kesha Rosencrans
  • Start date
K

Kesha Rosencrans

With the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro and their successors pushing graphics higher and higher, and the "rumour" that Nintendo was going to upgrade the system after just one year, I'd love to get your opinions.

If Nintendo makes a *new* Switch like the 3/2DS, how far do you really want Nintendo to push performance?

Would you prefer a $500 Switch that was on par with it's competition, or keeping it cheaper at $300 with graphics that are just fine?

J

Jake Gerald

What about Sony's Switch System?

A

Adam Rivera

They should run for about 2-3 years before they do an upgrade. No need to shoot themselves in the foot while the system is still selling like water would in the desert

R

Ryan Donnelly

I’m fine with what switch is pumping out now. Just keep the good games coming!!!

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Except they've stated that the Switch won't see a hardware revision this year:

C

Charles Oligny

500$

D

Dom Blackburn

Switch graphics are fine now, don't need a 'better' version

J

Jim Dem

5 hunna

K

Kevin A Kurz

Switch is perfect

V

Viktor Hällerståhl

Its not possible to have a 6tflop 'Switch' with todays tech. There's no chip that couls provide such a jump in power for a portable device.

And definately not for 500

K

Kevin Sanchez

They ain't doing nada this year and shouldn't till 2020, Switch is barely a year old there are many ppl who just bought or still planning to buy one, chill.

M

Michael Timms

nintendo just said they wont be updating the hardware any time soon. they will focus on peripherals

B

Barb Banfield

Some people are never happy. Those people won't be happy with a Switch with 10X the graphics of another system.

R

Ryan Morrison

They would need the Tegra X2 chip, not the Tegra X1

J

Joe McGowen

If they make a switch that has better graphics than the normal console's and sells like wild fire I might but I doubt Nintendo would try to reinvent the wheel. My bet is they will run the switch for a while. The new switch I expect to be on par if not better than the normal console's. Nintendo can do it. They invented the console. Now they reinvented it for the 21st century.

B

Brett Watson

Lol 500 if it comes with two games and two controllers. Special edition something etc

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

It's not the graphics that matter, it's the games content. So why bother pumping out so much graphics in video games when you can just enjoy the game play? For example, I was playing Forza 7 on Xbox One and didn't really care for it that much. But playing Mario Kart had me excited because it looked so fun and also I had it on the Wii U.

Y

Yussuf Khan

i would be pissed lol

A

Anthony Kenny

All I would want would be a dock that runs a strong graphics card.

C

Cliff White

anything under 2 years and I’m mothballing it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom