Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch With the game being only a timed exclusive, would you guys be excited to see this make...

S

Sam Paskins

So YES!

T

Toby John Suzzle Kolstad

It won't be on the switch but I'd like it to be

R

Ricky Garcia

So it'll probably come to Xbox and swatch?

P

Paul Haan

I would buy it but I would love to see Ratchet and Clank or Sly Cooper on the Switch. I know that neither will ever happen though!

G

Grant Johnstone

Yes

A

AYoub Khafif

I want them to create crash bandicoot just like the old version 2D it's better!

P

Patrick Ryan

I never cared for Crash. Granted I was in college by time he got popular and I was a little out of touch on games during the PS1 era because I didn't care for that era's style of blocky graphics and often poor gameplay. I'm shocked to learn that there's a whole generation of younger people who grew up off of his games the way I grew up playing Mario on the NES. I never suspected he was so beloved.

J

Junior De Meyer

Give it already

D

Daryle Spiller

Absolutely! A great classic on the go!

P

Polo Flores

It's true, only bitching about things wont fix them... but it should give Nintendo a hint of their consumers not approving their online strategy. It might be the cheapest one between consoles, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. Nintendo can take these rants and fix what consumers don't like.

The switch should be capable to run voice chat by connecting a headset. If you want to write for some reason, you should be able to use the Switch's touchscreen! Simple as that. Their approach to voice chat and online app with a smartphone is not user friendly, and that is soooo NOT Nintendo.

On docked mode, you would have to buy a wireless headset or one with a long chord. In regards of writting, we know usb keyboards (at least some of them) work on the Switch, so there we go!

E

Edward Rhoderick

Not really never liked crash

D

Daymon Ah Kau

YES.

D

Devin Kovacs

Yes

R

Riley WoodFinch

Yes,ive never played crash bandicoot and id love to try it

J

Jason Cameron

I tried it yesterday. Didn't enjoy it. I would pass.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom