T

Tyler Mahns

Winston needs a buff

A

Amar Ymcmb II

no.

A

Andy Gendron

I think it would be cool if his left trigger deployed a electric trap that slowed movement speed, light damage. It would work, maybe too well, with his kit

B

Brandon Valverde

Nah

L

Luna Bellinski

Winston just needs his shield sorting out its dumb as shit that you can drop the shield and it disappears in like two seconds without anyone even hitting it wtf is that all about. The rest of him I think is fine I just think that's super dumb.

S

Shehryar Qazi

Ali people who're unacquainted with winston's power

E

Eduardo Ramirez

He's fine, just need to work properly with other tank and dps.

A

Austin Figuerado

When he lands he should make enemies near him get pulled towards him like a ground pound type deal, or his shield should just be able to be thrown not just placed below him

A

Amanda Mariah

This has to be bait. The tickle cannon needs more power if anything.

O

Oliver Bach

Strongest main tank in the game... BUFF HIM, hell no dude

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

Winston is in a weird spot because I think he's basically unplayable at lower echelons of play. Like, if you're in Bronze you basically can't play him at all. There's too much enemy DPS, not enough healing on your team, no coordination on your team. Once you get to Gold he's sort of playable, especially if you can get a small crew together. My team was getting crushed on Numbani attack and I went Winston and I told our D.Va main "Call out who want to attack and we'll go in together." And that small change became very powerful, Winston and D.Va attacking together just seemed to cripple our opponents who moments earlier were handing us our hats.

At even higher ranks I can see how he merely gets better. The game is faster there and Winston is the fastest Tank so it makes sense that he's strong at these absurd ranks.

P

Preston Thomas

One of the strongest characters in the game lolwhat

C

Cole Grames

The pros wouldn’t be using him every other game if he needed a buff

A

Autumn Aileen

He is just fine

Y

Yoshi Huo

Literally the most picked tank next to dva