Contact advertising [email protected]

winston mains i summon you i just achieved my goal of having at least one hour on...

• Thread starter Thomas Willemse
  • Start date
T

Thomas Willemse

winston mains i summon you

i just achieved my goal of having at least one hour on each hero individually, winston being the last and holy fuck i didn't know he was so fun

i like to think i can flex and so i "main" at least one character from each category but i have yet to learn a tank. if anyone could give me tips on how to keep this fucking monkey alive that'd be cool ok bye thank

I

Ivan Cheong Pro

Play with bubble ;3

C

Chris Joseph

A tip I've got honestly is to throw your bubble just before you land. Aim for single targets when you jump to keep them from turning on you. If they get mad, pop ultimate and swing like a mad man

I

Ivan Cheong Pro

Watch karq video on winston tips

G

Gabriel Wright

Combine your melee with your leap when you land, the damage stacks

G

Gabriel Wright

Also best surviving tips i have for you. 1. Dance around your barrier, meaning go in and out of it especially against reaper because he won't be able to do max spread damage. 2. during a team fight, leap straight up into the air it allows a healer to spot you and youll do landing damage to everyone below you.

L

Lauren Hutter

Bind melee to the second mouse button.

Keep track of your leap cooldown, leap in, harass, leap out.

DON’T ULT IF YOU ARE ANTI-HEALED.

C

Camden DeSalvo

i have atleast 7 hours with each hero and it goes up to 57 hours on a hero, 1 hour aint shit

G

Guilherme Cenci

Attack enemy healers always you can, just drop the bubble only when you start being focused. Also attack snipers that are far away from the rest of the team. Use the melee attack while you using the tesla cannon, it saves ammo.

G

Guilherme Cenci

Just drop your bubble mid air when you know the enemy Ana have sleep dart or mccree have the stun, you can also ult to reach the point faster, because the jump resets as soon you press Q. Oh and when you see that the enemy pharah is totally free you can jump and give some damage just to bother her

G

Guilherme Cenci

Sorry if I type something wrong, english is not my main language :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom