Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One will someone help me tame a Griffen so I can transfer it to my game. i will pay for...

M

Micah Bolduc

will someone help me tame a Griffen so I can transfer it to my game. i will pay for your time!!!

N

Nathan Jackson

Ok build a 6 by 6 out of stone instead of wall put door frames all around it 2 high leave the front open and put a dino gate there leave the gate open put a roof over it lure a griffin in close the gate and viola you got all the flying tames from argy to griffin

S

Stephanie Pamela Galloway

I used a high level ponies to kick em in the face lol

A

Adam Fletcher

Dude you make no sense. Be clear; and you may get help.

"Can someone help my tame a griffEN so i can transfer it to my game" what?!

Why do you need to transfer it to your game? Your game? Not server? Ok...

So i've just got to think. I'm guessing, you want someone to come into your world, help you tame it, in that case, you don't need to transfer character, or server ONCE. Since you're doing it on your own world.

OR

You want someone, to go to another server, tame a griffen, and bring it back to yours?

I don't know. Try using English.

Griffen, lol

M

Micah Bolduc

Adam Fletcher sorry if that is confusing. I'm trying to find someone who has already started a game on rag and has all the items I need to tame. I come to your game you help me then I transfer the Griffen to my game. I'm playing on a official sever on the island

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom