Contact advertising [email protected]

Widow and Hanzo Mains in gold are the most toxic thing I’ve seen in the game lately....

• Thread starter Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Widow and Hanzo Mains in gold are the most toxic thing I’ve seen in the game lately. They don’t switch under any circumstance and throw the match on purpose. I know we are about to lose right when somebody picks Hanzo or Widow. If you’re not giving your team headshots, pls switch, fgs.
It sucks to be a support/Tank main in gold.

D

Davey Anthony

Trust me I know... They suck so bad and don't switch after not even getting a kill

A

Aadil Saqib

If they're staying gold, they must be good as you.

A

Aadil Saqib

Also, you play on EU PC?

J

Jack Wilson

Yano, taking down that dva mech faster than our main dps isn't important at all

B

Baron Bouvier

Reported to nalpak ffej

A

Ahmed Qais

R

Ryu Akito

I think you got a wrong idea. Those ppl who play Hanzo,widow and can't do anything useful aren't Hanzo,Widow main. They are bunch of trolls.

R

Raj Lawati

i main widow and i never get toxic tho

A

Arun Kumar

Wtf don't sully the widow mains, someone who suck with widow is not a widow main

A

Antti Hartikainen

From what I've seen there's usually one or two persons who might start insulting the widow (as in not even asking nicely for her to change and not giving any opportunities to show what she can do) before the game even starts. And then thy wonder qhy she doesn't change or plays poorly.

Pro tip: don't be toxic towards others and they will play better and are more willing to change when needed.

S

Stephanie Rosado

I don't judge till I see them play

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

Tbf you dont need headshots to be a good sniper, honestly a body shot can a lot of damage to the enemy. Remember its a team game, you can help them kill the enemy instead of complaining yhey cant hit every shot as headshot

N

Nick Druckenmiller

It sucks being a widow main that can actually play people flame you for no reason even though you beast it up they just don't realize it I understand somewhat though there are a lot of bad ones (I know because I kill them) lol xD

K

Keenan Hubbard

It's not just gold lol since all the owl players are running hanzos and widows almost every game these games think they can imitate linkzr n shit lol I swear every single game I play since the start of the owl has had a widow and a Hanzo on both teams lol

B

Brandii McLeod

You sound pretty toxic dude, I hope I never get you in my matches XD

M

Mary Gimenez

Sniper mains believe that salt switchs are a real thing and won't pick a more useful hero even thought that enemy "salt switch" is ravaging their team because some of sort of psychological social darwinism shit. That's why sniper characters have a <45% win rate in most ranks

A

Aliyan Tamoor

When will ayesh the munda stop crying :'(

D

Donny Kligman

And even worse having a Hanzo and Widow on the same team :/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom