Contact advertising [email protected]

Why this joke with pc gamers...i can't understand...

T

Togrof Forgot

Why this joke with pc gamers...i can't understand...

I

Ishan Mashnoon

A GTX 1070 costs $1000?

My God.

M

Mohammad Zaeed Dowlut

gtx1080ti would cost xD how much 3000dollars

N

Nihant Kansara

Its available for 37K on mdcomputers.in

A

Atharva Sagavekar

Wait what??

R

Roedz Rapisura

lol buy it

R

Roedz Rapisura

probably have sum hidden rgb

T

Togrof Forgot

Sounak Naha Bhai ye Amazon aur uske sellers ka chutiyapa hai hm kya kare...dekh kar hme v gussa ata hai...

S

Sounak Naha

who ever post this from amazon.in- he/she have his mothers wedding next weak with his/her dog-- this isnt 1st time - few days ago amazon.in was seling a 30 rps<rps=indian currency> anteseptik cream into 2560rps almost 85 time of the normal market price and over the company fixed price----and another shit post from amazon.in is there for over 3 year, i told them about 5/6 time they still not doing anything about it - <<giving the link in comment section>>

T

Togrof Forgot

Sounak Naha hold it bro it's not good to abuse each other if u don't like the post u can report the post to admin...

B

Bălâ Gãńęșh

now you can understand what is India

A

Ansh Deep Singh

Worth it

S

Sounak Naha

they seling a gpu at 189.500= where i can build 64 gb ddr4 ram with amad ryzen 1800x with2x 500 gb ssd +2tb x3 hdd with it asus rog extream board and liquid cooling and with 2xgtx107-ti or 2 1080-=== so tell me why dont we give a ticket to amazon.in to his original place whwre its belong -< the amazon jungle> -

K

Khinx VegSam

This are the prices here in ksa.. just devide the price in to 3.75 to get dollar price

Y

Yadav Singh

bitch pls

V

Vishwajeet Panwar

Check Rx 470

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom