Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is mystery heroes a permanent thing while no limits and total mayhem are things we...

• Thread starter Ciarán O'Hagan
  • Start date
C

Ciarán O'Hagan

Why is mystery heroes a permanent thing while no limits and total mayhem are things we can only play once every few days?

M

Mason Rubin

Because Blizzard enjoys watching us suffer.

K

Ken Pilcher

because mystery heroes is played by almost 2-3 times more players than the other 2.

People like to be forced into characters they dont normally play... it gives them the opportunity to play things they are bad at without being criticized.

R

Richard Prins

Mystery Heroes is an overall favorite, it makes you play heroes you normally wouldn't play.

P

Patrick Leipold

bc no limits and total mayhem are just plain stupid... (imo)

C

Chris Johnson

No limits is the most fun

P

Patrick Leipold

I remember QP and comp being as no limits is now... definitly no fun at all

D

Daniel Joseph

I love mayhem the most I love 5 minute fights in OT

L

Luke Schirmer

The only real question is why isn't team deathmatch a permanent mode. It is by far the best warmup. Gives you non stop small scenario fighting

J

Jessica Coombes

Mystery heroes helps people try different characters, making them more well rounded players. Mayhem ruins you for comp.

A

Alberto Torre

in order to do arcades and achieve the loot boxes, mistery heroes is the less cancer mode

O

Oliver Alejandro Diaz Brito

I find mystery heroes more engaging, fun and less cancer than actual quickplay. Besides it doesn´t throw balance out the window

A

Aaron Milne

Mystery Heroes is great because I’m a flex player who can play anything except Doomfist, Pharah, Genji, Tracer, Sombra, McCree, Hanzo, Widow, D’va and Moira at a good level. And with the new Sombra buffs, shes super good anyway. Been trying to get McCree, Widow and Pharah down pat, but I can’t find many situations where they provide more input than Soldier.

F

Franklin Xavier Gifford

I ask this about 1v1s often

C

Crystal Upah Kilgannon

Cuz they're the only games that people don't rage during.

F

Flidias Amethyst Lathora

I personally believe they should have pages for each game mode, like
Every game mode is listed but you just click an arrow to move onto the next page to see more

D

David Jackson

Logically, the reason I see making most sense is mystery heroes is permanent because new players will stumble upon it and it helps force people into learning heroes they aren’t going to pick in other modes

R

Robb Croyl II

So new players can more easily learn the Heros and how they work

C

Chris Joseph

Bring back 3v3 :C

U

Udi Haguel

because mystery hero is ok,
total mayhem and no limits are shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom