Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is it impossible for a tank/heal main to solo queue? Went from like 2670 to 2490...

D

Danny Hernandez

Why is it impossible for a tank/heal main to solo queue? Went from like 2670 to 2490 or something...today alone....

R

Roseanne Montelongo

that’s me rn.
i crie.

W

Wade Wilson

Been stuck at 2400’s ever since season 2 and i just solo que. But im ok i guess

J

Joe Jenkins

Hate to break it to you but if you drop SR when you solo queue but win games when you're queuing with people, you're getting carried

R

Rhi Loomarni

You need to be flexible around that rank. Im a tank main and climbed from 2700ish to 3200ish in a couple days solo but i had to play a variety of heros. Not just my main.

B

Bryan Edge

I got up to 2950...then the fire nation attacked.

F

Fen Latte

Got up to Masters as a solo queue tank/support main. I believe in you! You can get your SR back in no time.

I would suggest taking a break from comp after two or more losses in a row because that’s usually when people get tilted, and that can definitely lead to more losses.

A

Anthony Carter

This has been my worst season ever. I’ve somehow dropped to gold from diamond (which I’ve been for the past 3 seasons). It’s so frustrating, because I really feel like everyone else is shit haha. The majority of games people either leave, or we have no tank and we get walked over. Oh and no one seems to have a mic.

This season has been awful for people leaving

A

Aadil Saqib

Maybe you're just not a good player?

A

Aadil Saqib

Also, below high diamond, you really need to be flexible. If the dps on your team sucks, you will have to switch.

B

Beth Murphy

I feel your pain

S

Simon Nøttveit

I went 5-1 on my alt account yesterday playing primarily winston and orisa

B

Ben Suskic

Get drunk and play, idk why or jow but it works. I got to master after three seasons of plat hell

A

Antti Hartikainen

No, it is very easy for a tank/sup main to soloq. But for a dps player, now that is hard. It can be guaranteed there will be more than 2 players wanting to play dps which can cause a lot of friction.

D

Dale Kivler

It’s not went from 2300-2800 as tank majn

J

Jojo Sugaree Key

Because poppa Jeff hates everyone but tracer

C

Conner Bryce Gooding

How tf? Play Reinhardt and carry.

L

Luna Bellinski

This is why I just gave up with comp lmao

B

Ben Cawdron

Because as a tank/heal main, there's only so much you can do.
If the dps isn't doing their job, or the team isn't organised, it's just not gonna go well.
I feel your pain.
Lucio/Rein main here

C

Callie Goodwin

I'm flex and in comp they only see me as heals and tank. There are times I have had to leave that role just to play Pharah my main amd protect my other tank and healer cause dps wasn't doing it. Then ending up passing them in damage and kills. It hurts it hurts so bad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom