Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is it anytime someone asks for laptop recommendations everyone flames them saying...

K

Kedzy Kedz

Why is it anytime someone asks for laptop recommendations everyone flames them saying no get a desktop no laptop, they asked recommendations for a laptop for a reason so I don't see the need for yall to shit on them for what they asked for

G

Geoff Williams

You seem stressed, here, have a meme

J

Jm De Guzman

Did you type this from a laptop?

O

Ozan Önel

Cause they are thots

M

Maysen Trethewey

The fact that you have an anime profile picture really is the cherry on top of the cake for this post

J

John Kightlinger

I agree with this post, I’ve been playing pc since I was 14 and I get tired of playing at a desk sometimes, I just like to lay in bed while playing sometimes

Z

Zach Petty

$600 pc will outdo a $2000 laptop.

D

Daniel Gizmetti

To be fair no one asked you to put your 2 cents in here either so move along. Laptops are garbage.

D

Drew D'Amore

MacBook pro

C

Chris von Theissen

It is true, many people ask for a laptop but are ignorant to the downsides that come with such a machine. Educating them is in their own interest. If they proceed to buy a laptop nevertheless after people have listed all the pitfalls then it's their own problem.

C

Chris von Theissen

All i can see is a bunch of laptop owners not being able to get over their buyer's stockholm syndrome and rationalising their purchase.

D

Dimitris Sklavenitis

Thot begone

J

Joe Mintz

no idea either

N

Nick Sheldon

I like to tell people that laptops are very overpriced for their power compared to desktops, but I don't totally go ape on tbem. Though I see people go ape and it's just immature...

T

Tyler Lund

Because they often accompany that post with an insanely low budget, and get mad when people say that price isn't realistic

T

Tyler Lund

Also laptops have many downsides when compared to a custom desktop

G

Garrick Schull

No one cares about your opinion. Gfys

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom