Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is everyone suddenly hating on mercy an healer mains? Suddenly it's just hate...

K

Keaton Jones

Why is everyone suddenly hating on mercy an healer mains?

Suddenly it's just hate wverywhere

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Every day, tbh. I just ignore it and do my job and focus on getting better. No need to waste time on weirdos on the internet.

M

Mari Guerrero

Its always been a thing. Overwatch devs love Mercy, but players hate her because they nullify all their hard work.

C

Cody Rock

D

David James Mobeck-Hudson

What are you talking about? We are always being hated.

D

Dominic Ladd

Cause they have gay

E

Elizabeth Eagle

Yeah I noticed the same. Its all out of nowhere lol randomly a bunch of posts.

K

Kirby Brown

It’s not all of a sudden. Regardless of season or patch she “never requires skill”. Don’t let it bother you. I’ve been a Mercy main since season 3 when I got the game. Just play whatever your team needs and try to get the characters you play best

D

Drew Franko

It is cus she is the lowest skill hero on game with rework they made her ridiculously strong with out raising skill cap that much
... maybe with ptr nerf to rez she will be good to go tho

R

Ryan Stoops

The only place I ever see or hear of people hating on mercy mains, is in this group. (I'm not in any other groups)

L

Leon Adler

Copypaste thats why

E

Emily Puckett

I came here for memes and all i get are hate posts

A

Andrew Davenport

Welcome to Overwatch people, where being a positive and active member of the OW community is frowned upon.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

Why is everyone suddenly hating on mercy an healer mains?
Suddenly it's just hate wverywhere

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

Suddenly?

J

Johnny Larsson

Not true.
The hate is for the 1 tricks that play 99.9% mercy which have no flexability and when u get 2 in your team in higher ranks your team is fucked.
Problem is that since mercy is so simple to play and require no mechanical skill whatsoever dont have to position as good as an ana/zen cause she got ga
The 1 tricks just cant take the skillset they have to many heroes and eaven heroes like winston and lucio require more decision making and practice to perform at a high SR.
Since u get 2+ mercy 1 tricks in your team atleast 10% of your games its quite annoying since the game is built around flexability.
Then u have the problem with them complaining that their team dont pick counters for the tracer or w/e is killing them expecting others to be flexible in their picks while themselves can play 1/26 heroes and it happens to be one of the easiest to learn and probly the easiest to master.

E

Emily Puckett

This is why i play qp only
Comp us to serious for me

M

Matt Resto

Welcome to 2017 next stop WWIII

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom