Contact advertising [email protected]

Why has it been awhile since i played ow?

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

Why has it been awhile since i played ow?

C

Chris Bujanda

First try: because the ranking system is assholes

M

Mike Gervais

Cause there’s other games out there. I’ve been playing a lot of marvel vs capcom, infinite lately

Σ

Σωτήρης Αλλαγιαννης

Because your mum did not letted you play to study

R

Revan Renaldi

Are you not entertained?

V

Viktor Mec

Good question

B

Bryant Aaron Sample

Because n*ggas can't stay on the payload.

C

Chris Gehl

Shadows of war.... Battlefront 2... AC: Origins....

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Tired of the same grind over and over again, and having to play with an endless amount of insufferable people just to get an arbitrary rank that has no impact on my life whatsoever.

K

Karl Kramer

Destiny 2?

M

Maor Berensein

Nibbas dps can't dps nibbas hanzo trash hanzo nibbas tank troll tank nibbas heal neva heal Gg

F

Francis Lee

It’s just getting stale. Drip feeding the occasional new hero or map every few months isn’t really changing anything. They need to drop like 4 or 5 new heroes at a time or a bunch of new maps/modes to shake up the meta for a bit.

A

Alexandros Angeli

Yeah im finding it hard as well but i stream ow regularly because my viewers want it and want to play with me. Its becoming sooo toxic and stale, its almost unreal

J

John San

I haven't played in months because the community is shit. And the things they do or update keeps catering to the community. Which is still shit.

It's the only community out there that shitposts about the same thing everyday about the dumbest things in the game.

At first, the community was better than the League community. Now it's 10x worse.

C

Chris Johnson

It’s kinda getting stale. There’s so many things broken with the game that the developers are ignoring and just want to nerf mercy every season when there’s 20 other things that need attention lol

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

same as john san. it became trash. at least league of legends community is nicer now. Also retarded ppl fanbase with all their shipping n shits

J

Jacob R. Hopkins

Cus its terrible and without the culture surrounding it it'd be a dead game

K

Karson Booce Christie

b a i t

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom