Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone like Pubg it's a bad optimized game, graphics shit, servers are shit...

K

Kishun Barker

Why does everyone like Pubg it's a bad optimized game, graphics shit, servers are shit and the game play itself is trash or maybe I'm just missing something

K

Kevin James Contratto

That's why I don't own it. people buy it in early access and bitch when it's not working right(which is alot of the time). The creator himself said he was having issues from optimization to shitty servers to poor random or already there drops of fps. If I wanted a game like that I can just pre order any game day 1

C

Contreveon Brooks

i wondered the same thing but its early access so i might get just because of the hype

B

Brittan Hill

It look amazing I would start by upgrading your potato. Runs very well on Intel and they just released a patch for 6+ core processors your statement is invalid

H

Harvey Stirk

because the game play is good, you can play competitively or mess around with mates, its like me saying why does everyone like dota its such a bad game. people like different things

G

Gilbert Marez

Yeah. A brain.

W

Wayne Tomlinson

Until it's finished, you can't really complain. The players are basically there to help fix/spot bugs and then they get fixed. Easier for stuff to be noticed with thousands playing. If it's like it at full release, then it's time to whine. Imo of course

C

Cole Fleishell

You're definitely missing something lol. It's a great game if you're good at it.

H

Harvey Stirk

also the devs are really good at fixing bugs and adding new stuff into the game and have good plans for the future

C

Chris Metcalfe

Yea ur missing something git gud. The game is amazing but it's OK that you suck at it

S

Steven Kessell

It runs fine on my laptop, also its early access so crying about its optimization is stupid as shit. graphics look fine seems like only young kids complain about them, servers hardly ever have any lag or problems for me, and gameplay being trash is subjective, its 6 million copies sold kind of render and that arguement invalid

R

Ronnie Schmidt

Yep, plus makes my 1080 run warm in 1440p. Lol.

D

Dillon Stutler

OP just sucks at pugb, thats all.

N

Nick Zimmerman

Your musing alot and sound like a troll :)

C

Chance Bright

Sounds like someone has a shit computer AND shit aim

C

Cody Kroes

You probably just suck at the game and have a computer thats too shitty to play it on ultra lol

K

Kishun Barker

Casual dumbass " you probably just suck at the game " lmao

C

Conley Dannels

Or maybe you realize you suck at it and decide to bash on the game. Lul

A

Andrew Walker

Works fine lol most of the complaints are exaggerated

D

Drew Leonard

its basically in a beta. why is that so hard to understand? and its not a game thats supposed to have superior graphics. map is too big for that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom