Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why do you nubs think the rest or us care about your mega tribe exploit wars? Stop...

K

Kyle Campos

Why do you nubs think the rest or us care about your mega tribe exploit wars? Stop posting about it #banhammmer BC it always goes toxic

D

Don Sears

Because your not in a mega tribe

J

Jimmy Mitchell

I mean it is a community page so if it affect the community I think it is valid. Plus it is impossible to get to any size in this game without having an experience with a mega tribe.

J

Jerrell Jackson

I’m just going to say what everybody is thinking. These people are fucking lame. They come on here trying to brag and nobody gives a shit. Attention seeking virgins the lot of them

D

Dusty Crow

If ark drama wasn't posted nobody would even care about the page. Gotta get entertainment somehow

B

Blaqk Ark

Honestly we don't even care about attention or bragging rights. Everyone just thinks we dupes and it's funny to see the salt flow. #DropBears

L

Luke Whar

the page is supposed to be about trading etc, why doesnt someone just make a group for that exact reason, get it to 500k people in it, the whole community that cares would join and there it is, the shit talking capital of ark...off you go someone and invite me please :)

C

Corey Davis

You should care about a major duping exploit, what do you think will happen in 3 weeks when everyone has purchased the bot net and can bring every server with ip 55 down and dupe non stop.... set back to legacy days. And should definitely care about the undermap glitches even if you don't care about who is doing it or if they get banned or not you should want to know how to defend yourself against it.

L

Luke Whar

What by doing it

C

Corey Davis

Yeah you basically have to go under and kill them or rip your server

C

Corey Davis

Go under and kill them or watch your base fall

L

Luke Whar

Everyone like i want ti see the proof ... Stu they Vann do it as well if its true . The conversation wrecks the game. Get the proof send it to devs. Stream a video from the start. Not from someone during getting pumped. Send it to the devs. Don't show anyone or talk about it. You just crying

C

Corey Davis

Or quit like a lot of people have done I have talked to. Not worth playing when someone wants to go under the map and bring your base down. Definitely not worth playing when the bot net spreads and every server gets brought down every 30 min

L

Luke Whar

With no proof of duping and with half a story on undermapping

C

Corey Davis

Half a story

C

Corey Davis

Multiple videos of gt's killing their beds and wyverns....

L

Luke Whar

Complain on reddit or twitter no one vibes a fuck here just cause it gets posted where there's this many active readers

C

Corey Davis

If you don't give a fuck don't comment

L

Luke Whar

Whi was there first... got proof? Video of anyone was there. Nope. Just babies that were losing

C

Corey Davis

Actually there is multiple videos of vintage and bweezy under the map bud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom