Contact advertising [email protected]

why do people want moira to be nerfed, i think she is a good character to play with

A

Ahmed Sheedh

why do people want moira to be nerfed, i think she is a good character to play with

K

Kamil Fonfara

and bad to play against

Z

Zac Montgomery

They need to just reverse her, her healing should be a beam that locks on and her damage should be a spray. She should have to heal to do damage.

L

Luke Garside

Because she's strong against the typical dps player xD

A

Adam Senior

, her damage beam is very strong at all , and if any moira uses the fade wrong she has 0 escape routes and is easy to pick off

D

Dominic Radmer

What most of the crying Genji baby’s and shitty teammates do not understand. You need to do Dmg with Moira to fill your healing pool.
And seriously all this crying comes from shitty DPS mains that till then seen themselves as the top of the food chain and now have an effective counter.
Git gud.

B

Beau Popkin

Because this community cries rather than improves themselves.

K

Kirby Brown

22 meters is kind of bullshit

J

Jonathan Obrien Rivera

as a healer shes too strong on the offensive . i main her in comp till they nerf lol take advantage of the orbs and range on her lt before its too late boys

M

Matthew Johnson

Because Moria is the new bandwagon, jump on it and complain. Now that mercy has been changed people need something else to whine about.

L

Liam Baker

She could potentially fuel another triple or even quad tank meta with her healing. It's better than Ana's was because it can go through teammates and shields, heals a decent amount, doesn't need a reload instead a charge. She's also far more slippery than Ana ever was. Not calling for a nerf just yet, just wary of a boring, stalemate meta fuelled by infinite heals, massive HP bars and low damage.

R

Revan Renaldi

Because they got killed by her and their ego says it's cause she's overpowered

T

Tom Bears Borselli

She's super easy to counter once you bait out the fade. Just put a little DPS into her, watch her fade, have a dive or assassin drop her. I play a lot of Doomfist and have zero issue with her. Raise the fist to taunt out her fade, cancel animation, either ground pound and kill her the normal way or punch is back up before fade

D

Drew Franko

Her dps is fine nerf her fade so she is killable

P

Panda Lau

because young one they are doing the same thing they did with mercy which caused them to ask for nerfs on her which was ignoring the character and never trying to kill her as well as not playing as a team and never looking in the back to see if they are flanking.

J

Joaquin Sierralta

Because it baits morons to use her as a dps

D

Dante Cousar

that range is just long plus unlimited ammo

M

Morgan Emsley

loooool shes so OP its ridiculous

M

Morgan Emsley

shes a good character to play with because she so powerful

T

Ty Volpo

That's exactly it. The range on her beam is just a little ridiculous, just like Sym

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom