Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people just give up and throw when things don't start perfectly I just had a...

E

Emma Rebecca

Why do people just give up and throw when things don't start perfectly I just had a match in comp where we only had solo heal but it was Mercy so it could've worked yet the Mercy threw a tantrum because nobody would go second heal (I was the only tank so didn't want to switch) and they switched to Pharah for no reason and left us without a healer like why do that??? Solo heal often works??? 2-2-2 isn't the only meta???? Don't throw 30 seconds into the match just bc we didn't have a second heal?? Smh I hate comp.

K

Kevin Monterroso

The problem with comp is that people dont want to pick healers or tanks. People only care about getting kills. The best thing to do is find a team, that will actually want to do 2-2-2.

C

Christopher Brown

2 first names BabyRage

B

Brandi May

Healer mains get tired of constantly solo healing, especially now when you kinda need 2 healers to survive. I do the same shit, just not in comp lol

V

Vynyl Shiro

Because people think we have to use the exact same strategies as the OWL otherwise we're throwing.

A

Aubrey Wilson

because unless you have a team comp with good self sustain heroes running one healer is just asking for that healer to get dove and then the rest of your team is fucked. plus people get tired of being the only one willing to go healer. if other people get to play what they want, why can't the person playing healer play who they want

L

Lex Evestar

The worst thing in the world is solo heal on a squishy team. I am happy to solo heal absolutely any team but if it's something like a tracer, sombra, mccree and genji, there's a damn good chance they're going to be getting killed in the distance and begging to be healed while I'm doing the objective or keeping the tank alive so the objective can be pushed. So yeah it can work definitely and I solo heal a hell of a lot of the time but I would say that particular team composition is really difficult on a solo healer.

Z

Zachary McGowan

Solo heal mercy us the funnest shit and i get ult every fight

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom