Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people in pro overwatch games almost never use Moira? Isn't she pretty much...

N

Noor El

Why do people in pro overwatch games almost never use Moira? Isn't she pretty much near OP? Just found it weird how she's pretty much F-Tier in professional matches

S

Sammy Bourgeois

The game is balanced top down. What destroys at low tiers (think Bastion, when's the last time that he's been nerfed) might get destroyed at higher ones.

K

Kane Burnett

Because ana and zen fill the role better and arent shit.

R

Reginald Farnsworth

I was level 50+ before I found out ana was a healer

T

Tim Creighton

Because she's not actually op. She's just new and not a lot of people have figured out her counters, so it's easier to bitch and moan like a 12 year old with a skinned knee.

C

Cris Palaio

She still to new, most healing mains are probably still learning her, and how she works before they play her in a pro/ tournament game.

F

Francis Lee

She’s only OP in low ranks.

D

Darzar Yalda

Because Ana is a much better healer and is more useful

J

John Huk

Mercy is too strong, and Moira doesn't have a strong defensive ult. Mercy + Zen is too strong of a combo. Without a defensive ult, visor, blade, or grav can team wipe

C

Chris Andreas

OMG GOOD, ENOUGH ALREADY.
She was OP at the beginning.
Now she's not.
She is solid.

C

Chris Andreas

Ofc that in professional rank people prefer REZ, speed boost and his Ult, Zenyata orbs and his Ult, sleeping dart over Moiram

L

Laeth Thomas

Bad answers.
Her meta isn't fleshed out enough. Her synergies, strats and positioning are all a work in progress.
Ana/zen/lucio are more reliable picks due to their veteran status.

N

Nick Laus

Cause no one has practiced with her yet she's new. I think her ult needs a buff though because zens ult is just a better Moiras ult.

A

Ansarum Shaharumon

Did you watch overwatch league at all? Shes a pick on enclosed maps where her orbs can be thrown into rooms

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

She does almost no damage and provides no utility whatsoever. She is a suboptimal pick in most situations.

It's super fun to use, but fun doesn't cut it when it comes to pro matches.

M

Mark Neoneo

I used moira in my first comp ever and i got 2300+

M

Mark Neoneo

And i got this game only a month ago

D

Dillon Holt

Because >wordvomitsshitopinionhere.<

H

Hunter Winchel

She's still new. Give it time. We'll probably start seeing pro Moira players soon.

L

Luis Arriaga

Problem with Moira is her dps is long range but her healing is short range a problem people tend to forget about Moira then she tends to be useless when playing in boards that don't have many enclosed spaces. She's good but I prefer a mercy ana or a Lucio zen but that's just me I main ana I tend to destroy enemy Moira with one anti heal

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom