Contact advertising [email protected]

Why do people hack? Lol and especially why hack and cheat in arcade? Hacker kicked me...

T

Tasha Skiles

Why do people hack? Lol and especially why hack and cheat in arcade? Hacker kicked me out of a low grav game I had gold everything carrying this team as Moira making fast ground keeping people alive getting tons of picks. Hanzo takes me out, ok whatever. Only let me see part of the kill replay and definitely aimbot (circling and snaps to head) Lol and suddenly "server error" and throws me into a different game. Like seriously what's the point? It's arcade. Why so serious?

T

Tyler Jøseph

Hacking as sombra is fun, so why not

B

Brandon Culley

Because they'd be reported by 6+ people in comp

C

Chris Pasmant

Funny how if someone is good with Hanzo they are a hacker. That 180 to head shot isn't that difficult.

W

Wilma Englöf

How do you know it was a cheat? Maybe he was just good with hanzo, it's not like he requires any skill

E

Elizabeth Dieterich

Unless someone stopped moving during play on the enemies team i highly doubt you were hacked and if your on pc then it'll keep happening since they've probably made a backdoor to your IP, Hacking isn't as simple as your making it seem sure its not hard once you've done it enough but coming from an ex asshole who used to do that shit in Cs & Cod its really not worth it on the hackers end it takes up to 3-4 minutes just to boot up your systems and security to cover steps, another few minutes to locate said IP and additional time to boot them and it doesn't always work either.

What I'm saying is that its not just a server list you pull up scroll through and click delete takes time you would've seen an arm player or something like that unless they've made themselves a bit to auto play while they Alt-tab out.

Without you having posted any clip or anything as backup to your statements expect people to be throwing the wrench at you saying your claims aren't true.

W

Wilma Englöf

My boyfriend is an IT techinician and he calls you out on your bullshit :D

A

Assaf Vaqnin

That sounds remarkably random. Maybe it's your connection? RE: the kill, Hanzo is pretty broken. His scatter randomly kills enemies without any logical game physics. Simple geometry my eye.

M

Mocha Persona

What makes you think aimbotting with a projectile character is a thing

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Yeah, no, sorry. This feels like one of those 'then everyone clapped' stories.

J

Joseph Menor

Lmao how tf do u hack with a projectile character

M

Mark Walls

Come back when you've encountered a speed hacker in pubg

L

Luis G Kings

Lmao what bull crap this post is

L

Leon Adler

That doesn't sound like hacking tbh
A lucky shot with Hanzo happens quite often and the overwatch servers aren't very reliable I already got kicked out pretty often
So yeah

I

Ian Christian

This is some serious accusation, if you want ppl to take you seriously provide proof or otherwise bullshit 'story'

D

Dominic Radmer

Offsets

R

Rasmus Wallstain Söderkvist

Few people hack the game, it's the scripters you want.

A

Ashlie Parisi

With people who ACTUALLY have the capability to hack, you’d think they’d use it to get a cool job or do some good with it. But nah, they just scream at you and kick you out of games. Like???

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom