D

David Chau

Why are tamed giga stats so crapy

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Nerf after nerf after nerf

K

Khal Möhle

First of all, they are still beast. Compared to other tames Dino's.
Second, you need to imprint them, they get crazy good.

J

Jerrid Sparkman

Cuz too many ppl abused the awesome power of the 1st gen giga so it got the ultra nerf

Z

Zach Laub

Balance

C

Cameron Taylor

Because wildcard are autistic

J

Josh Sass

Back a little more than a year ago they were way faster had Stam that didn't drain in 5 seconds even the low levels tamed up with 25k health. They used to be way better

J

Jeffery Smith

A wild level 100 giga took down my 220 giga

J

Jeffery Smith

1st Gen gigas brought fear into your heart

J

Jeffery Smith

Now it's just "fuck your giga, bitch"

M

Michael Jeffery

a tamed giga 200 odd lvl with stats pumped into attack and health taken out by a damn lvl 15 for god sake

R

Rick Hilton

Ark Killed Giga and Turtles.....

M

Michael Jeffery

Turtles arent dead, didnt even have a really high level that survived a wild giga attack (3 seperate ones)

K

Kayden Stratton

You can thank wild card for that s***

J

Jared Wright

Gigas are still monsters im on official and still wreck titans and wilds with my 100% giga

I

Isaiah Lup

My giga's stats after killing a wild level 50 giga. As you can see I have 76% imprint with a 96 armor saddle. Brought it to about half hp and did absolutely nothing to my rage meter.

I

Isaiah Lup

Technically speaking, the highest tamed giga melee you can get is 285, which is obviously extremely rare and valuable, anything past that is mutated. One mutation is 10% damage.

I

Isaiah Lup

And when you ever raise/tame one, the only thing you should ever ever ever level up is melee no matter what, leveling up anything else is not worth it and is a waste when you see how much those stats actually increase in comparison to melee.

S

Scott Mackenzie

Coz your just taming any old gig once you know your stuff you should be able to hunt for the gigs with above average stats and breed them until you get the mutated stats and than your giga won't be so carp

S

Scott Mackenzie

The giga's we are breeding at the moment are having no problem taking on level 100+ wild giga's and making them rage in max two bites they don't even take 2k of my :hp :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom