Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who's picking up SKYRIM on Switch? I'm one of the few that barely played it on...

C

Charles Holmes

i will. i finally get to play it. so excited

J

Jason Cameron

I am. Day 1.

R

Ryan Strayan Jojo Lavender

Played it a bit, don't own it. Likely getting it on Switch.

C

Cascade Realm

Me me

D

Daniel Pelkey

I put it on my laptop a while back and played one day. Had to lower all the settings for it to run so I can't wait to actually get to play it

R

Raymond Davis

I've never played Skyrim...so I will get this for the Switch

N

Neil Kelley

When is it getting released?

M

Moe Hunter

Never played it ever so yes it'll have my support

I

Issac Nixon

I ammmmm

I

Issac Nixon

I’ve bought it on ps3, Xbox 1 and will on switch.

M

Michael Fritz

As long as it has all the dlc. That's really the deciding factor for me.

B

Ben Buttery

Amazon still no release date

C

Charles Holmes

will be my first time playing this type of rpg.. i usually stick with more tradional jrpg style . but this looks very interesting.

C

Cristiam Ortiz

I'll be picking up skyrim for PSVR

R

Robert Ramos

Preorder at GameStop for exclusive skins

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

I'm picking it up. It's been years since I played it and I don't think I even finished it to begin with so maybe this time I'll get around to it lol

S

Steve Lusky

I picked it up for ps4 and my gf started it so i haven't had a chance to play. Might have to get switch version

D

David Culp

The great thing about Skyrim that sets it apart from other open world games is that you can 100% ignore the main storyline and go build a virtual life doing what you want in the world. I have hundreds of hours into Skyrim humans have never finished the main story and never felt the need to really do so.

S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

I will probably pick it up or maybe ask my hubby for it for Christmas we shall see. Played it a few hours on Xbox one really enjoyed but it would be cool to be able to play it handheld style as well I think.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom