Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 WHOEVER OWNS THIS SHIT CHANGE IT so ain't no bloody confusement we are a bloody well...

D

Dylan Nico Scott

WHOEVER OWNS THIS SHIT CHANGE IT so ain't no bloody confusement we are a bloody well organised and growing cluster who have been around for over a year and we do not need some noob copying the server name just because they can't attract players

M

Michael Diesfeld

That’s my server bro

Z

Zoe Williams

Lol its a free country tho can call thete server what they want they pay for it, if your server so good then it wont matter surely?

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Causes a total mindfuck when there called the same

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Do a favour then Michael Diesfeld please change the name as you could recruit players then end up joining us and i could do same it's just a mindfuck should check if any other servers use the name before naming the server

N

Natalie Holt

Why does it matter?

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Well how would u like it

as a player u see a server advertised go and join build up then realise you not even on server you think you joined

2. As a player who sees a server advertised and be like yeahh search it and there's 2 with same name

As a host u attract players to your server get chatting etc then

1. They join the other server instead of yours

2. Your forever getting asked urmmm which goodfellas

It's annoying for all players as well as both hosts

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Goodfellas yeah

We have been going for over a year on the console servers have 4 maps and clustered with 0161mcruk who have 2 maps

So when our flyers go out they say goodfellas

D

Dylan Nico Scott

It's annoying for everyone like I stated this guy has just started his server yesterday

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Yeah it's EXACTLY the same lol be ok if was like goedfellas. Goodfellows wouldn't have too much a problem but when exactly same it's frustrating for everyone more so the owner of this other one as he just started his server they will see ours join have more maps than him so stay

So best if he changes

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Yeah to a certain extent lol

Not when forever getting asked "urmm which goodfellas do I join "
Lol

M

Michael Diesfeld

Dylan I’m jk I️ don’t play ark no more

D

David McCullough

You’re a Whiney little bitch. Get over it and quit crying. I’ve had multiple people copy my server name. Not that big of a deal if the person already has your server favorited

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Exactly and David stfu fool I'm trying to help the new guy out if you even bothered reading anything instead of just opening your mouth

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Yeah there's also this aspect I fidnt even think of that so yeah a good cluster like mine could end up dissed as for all we know it could be a young owner on the other and spawn everything in of 1000000 gigas then our server gets dissed but it's really not ours

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Tony Burb how is Spartacus doing anyways mate sorry not been back on server ended up realllly busy so just didn't have time to play there as well as here

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Let's play a game you can go first

It's called fuck off

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Well I'm sure it will be good bro that's just one of em things not many people wanna try roleplay so recruiting is unmistakably harder for RP servers but to the hosts who have balls to try and even on a low count maintain the server then I salute them

C

Charles Head

Yeah. Ecause you controle what people do with what they spent thier money on go cry somewhere else

D

Dylan Nico Scott

Yeah so finally decided go into that server admin abusing fucktard spawning 600+ wyverns

GOODFELLAS 5X RATES ....IS THE REAL GOODFELLAS so whrn see fliers don't join goodfellas friendly boosted PvP or to u be dealing with admin abuse

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom