Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Who was it that had the code for abberation dinos to spawn on ragnarok?? And someone...

C

Chris Harrison

Who was it that had the code for abberation dinos to spawn on ragnarok?? And someone please explain how the f*** do i make it where structures have a timer on PvE

TIA..

B

Ben Daniel Leggett

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternGoatSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="MoleRatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="CaveWolfMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="XenomorphMount",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.001),(NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

C

Chris Harrison

That just a few, I'm sure I seen someone on a comment with all spawns including crabs, drakes etc..

C

Chris Harrison

Thanks though

B

Ben Daniel Leggett

Thats the only one ive ever seen so i made sure i copied that if you do see the other one thougj let me know as i would love all the aberration dinos on rag

C

Chris Harrison

Yeah sure

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom