Contact advertising [email protected]

Who plays No man's sky. I am thinking to get it. Is it really bad?

T

Tun Tun Naing

Who plays No man's sky. I am thinking to get it. Is it really bad?

M

Mac Jacobson

It's only good for about an hour then you realize the game is the most repetitive game in existence

C

Conner Bilbo Bostock

It’s not REALLY bad, it’s a mediocre game. They made promises they knew they couldn’t keep and this explains the bad reviews.

At full price I would say steer clear. If it’s on offer pretty cheap then sure. Just don’t expect much. They have added things like base building but ultimately it’s a “go here, farm resources so you can go there and farm more resources” kind of game.

J

Jeff Eaton

It's definitely better than launch. I bought it when they added the base-building and have put about 166hrs into it, so I got my play outta it

J

Justin Pelnar

i'd rate it pretty good as a $5-15 indie game, it has some value as just a relaxing survival grind if you enjoy that. as a $50-60 space exploration game, i say no way

R

Robert Jager

The worst

N

Nicholas Papano

I enjoy playing it because it's relaxing for me. No real purpose, can just explore. Wouldn't buy it if you don't enjoy that concept

T

Tristan Cabuang

pretty decent if the price were cheaper. the fun and awe i was expecting from NMS however, i found in Subnautica instead.

J

Justin Pelnar

^^^

C

Chris Mitchell

Remember back to all the stuff that the creator said you'd be able to do. Now forget it all because you can't do any of it. Now, if you think you'd like that it's definitely worth it.

A

Adam Welch

It's a lot better now but I wouldn't call it very good. If a relaxing space drive and build a base sound like fun go for it if it's cheap.

E

Erik L. Nápoles

Don't pay for it, just pirate that piece of shit game and the promptly delete it afterwards

S

Sandhy

It's bad if you pay for it, just pirate it

J

John Leopold

Get it. It's fun

C

Clint WJ Theriault

I only paid $20 for it. I think it's worth it for that. It's not good enough for full price.

K

Kiith Orias

Is good friend PIRATE IT MATE

J

Jacob Riplow

Its not that bad, the only killer was the overhype. If you want it, wait for a sale, its good, just a little slow at times. I like it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom