Contact advertising [email protected]

Who needs the biggest rework? And why is it Winston? Shield, damage, ult.... Go...

R

Ryan Newbold

Who needs the biggest rework? And why is it Winston? Shield, damage, ult.... Go

Note: can we refrain from all the hanzo and doomfist opinions, we are talking monkey.. Thank you

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Winston is perfectly fine and is currently very meta. I have no clue what you are talking about, he is one of the most picked and very balanced heroes since he can dish out a lot of consistent damage when he locks onto multiple people at once. To be honest doomfist needs some changes since no one ever picks him and he has the lowest pickrate and third lowest winrate

J

Jonathan Martin

Winston will DESTROY an entire team if played right. He is PERFECT right now.

C

Cuzzo Stephens

Just because you cant play a character well doesnt mean they need rework it means you need to pick another character and stop throwing and whining like a 7 year old

R

Ryan Newbold

Don't know about perfect, seems to only be affective with dive comps, which can still be belittled by a bad zen or mercy

R

Ryan Newbold

I junk rat main, but I like winston, seems everybody has had a rework, but him. Constructive feedback people

E

Emily Puckett

Do you mean buff? Only reworked character after beta is Mercy.

Ig winstons shield could be better but usually he dominates so not much wrong with him as far as i can tell

J

Jonathan Martin

I mean there's nothing wrong with him. He's not meant to do loads of damage. His shield is only for small burst damage. He isn't Reinhardt or Orisa

N

Nico Labelle

Im GM and i see Winston in literally every single matches lol... i main him too, he needs no rework xD

F

Fred Sutton

What if Winston could grab people and throw them on some donkey Kong super smash type shit?!

D

David Jackson

I think winston is up there fighting for strongest tank, damage isn’t the only thing that factors into a heroes strengths. As for a rework I think doom fist or Mei, both have extremely low pick rates, with Mei pretty much only being picked to stall

C

Cara Dzuricky

Widows ult should be her hair turns into a helicopter

M

Mario Flores

BAIT!!! But buff his damage just cuz I'm greedy, or shorten cooldown on Heroic Leap

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

Nah, Winston is fine

D

Dan Creighton

Why does everyone think his ult is supposed to kill people? It's designed to fuck with people and push them around, making it awkward for them to focus on anything

Winston is one of the most balanced heroes right now

Z

Zachary Nielsen

If Winston vses a tank his basically committing suicide

D

Deimantas Deiwulf Miklušis

DF

M

Miles Nixon

Doomfist and hanzo

R

Ryan Newbold

I think all of the DF talk is coming from the fact that he is brand new and there has not been enough bitching about him for blizzard to do anything.. Give people a longer time to practice him and get better over an insta work

A

Alonso Ontiveros

Mercy for sure

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom