G

Gilang Pratama

not all games support sli

C

Chris Toubezoglou

But the 1060 doesn't support SLI

S

Sander Westerberg

I mean, i get 20-30 fps on the lowest settings possible at 1600x900 so can't really change settings

C

Chase Eugene

SLI is more than a "slight" improvement lol

J

Joseph Dixon

I've also found sli to offer great improvements in most AAA titles. Been using it since the 7000 series GPU's.

D

Dustin Gum

Sli and tuning

C

Chris Dewald

Buy the best single card you can afford. If that doesn't work add another

A

Alex Arriaga

Third options should be

"Play at 720p to significantly improve framerates".

A

Alex Ene

until sli/cf options will actually get rid of the microstuttering,i don't reccomand going for sli...you pay double the price so

C

Chris Ali

SLI or "sly" as I like to pronounce it, is a bug gamble. The returns aren't consistent high enough to make it worth it for me. I would need at least 60% scaling on all games, no exceptions to justify it.

J

Jake EA

Both

P

Paul Allen

Im not a small dick so i play with an rx 470 on medium settings.

M

Matt McCloy

It was funny because after I ran GTX 280's in SLI, I decided to just go single GPU again. I got a GTX 480 and called it a day. But I really missed SLI, funnily enough. I missed the huge gains I'd see in some games. I missed being able to use SLI AA when it didn't scale. I missed how awesome two GPU's look in the rig. So when I upgraded to the GTX 580 I bought two and have been SLI'ing ever since, with two GTX 670's and then my current GTX 970's. I love Pascal but I'm gonna wait til the next gen to upgrade, and it may be AMD if they have something good out but I bet Volta will be my next GPU.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom