Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 When your on track for 100% on 290 melee hatch gigas and you lose your level 100....

N

Nick Thomson

When your on track for 100% on 290 melee hatch gigas and you lose your level 100. Character, with multiple wyverns, diploma, rexs, gigas all 100% imprinted to you and you lose it all transferring servers GG wildcard and fuck you! Sooo much time gone that you won't even have the courtesy to replace cause your servers don't fucking work properly think it time to quit until ragnarok

J

Jason Andrews

same thing happened to me yesterday

J

James Degraff

Not everyone will tell you but never have only 1 character for this reason I have about 5 characters all with imprints on same server as my others I use a couple to raid and I have 2 mains of sucks I've lost like 5 characters always has a fall back guy

J

James Degraff

If you upload your character and leave the game without going to a server it works that way then you can go to any server and spawn in your character I do leave mine on dif servers but if I have to imprint I'll just upload and switch characters

J

James Degraff

You can always transfer to another server and come back to it with another character

N

Nick Thomson

Aw okay, fair enough, that's a good way to do it I suppose! I'll maybe try that on ragnarok in new servers

J

James Degraff

Yea that's what I'm going to do again it beats having to start over if it happens most of my characters started off as raid characters also lol

M

Michael Shady

Let me know if you are going to start fresh. I'm trying to get a group as large as possible together. I also got fucked by early access ark and will not play religiously until fresh servers.

T

Timothy Sweberg

Lmao rip this is what happens when ur DDOS ^^ 290 that's itt cmon nick

T

Timothy Sweberg

Lmfao he got wipe

N

Nick Thomson

Lost my character so I'm waiting till ragnarok, no point in me breeding gigas or that again if I'm
Moving to new servers

N

Nick Thomson

You must hate the game now also, you can no longer server hop, cause it tells people where you have came from, so your a little pussy who off lines so bet you just pve now

T

Timothy Sweberg

Bro tell me ur server try to kill my tame nd u will get my server number

J

Jesus Gonzalez

submit a ticket at survivetheark.com a gm will contact you and schedule a appointment and give you all your tames and imprints back

J

Jordan James

Rip thats what happens when u ddos and dupe pussy.

C

Christopher Manuel

People been loosing characters on transferring server so you knew the risks of possibly loosing your character. Sorry for the loss.

B

Bart le Roux

Know how you feel and ark will never get back to you if you submit a ticket

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom