Contact advertising [email protected]

when will zenyatta get some fucking ungodly re-work ... or i mean a work or dev love

M

Marc Juvinall

when will zenyatta get some fucking ungodly re-work ... or i mean a work or dev love

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Never, he is okay how he is.

M

Mallory Henson

I actually really like Zen as he is. The only thing I would change, if anything at all, is to pump up the speed of his healing orb a bit

M

M Raihan Naufal

The healing isn't that good, but not bad either, still need some change to his heal ball

Also no escape or self-defense but fight back

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

We need an indicator that shows the health of the person behind healed on your UI, everything else is k.

R

Ricky Guinn

He already can 1 shot every 200 hp character why would he need anything

L

Lukáš Puky Mikulský

I would give his ability a new animation, same as the old one but with his legs spread to the side an rotating in the air like a helicopter. And he should have the ability to fly and heal pharah in the air and stuff

C

Chris Johnson

Why do y’all think everyone needs a rework?

N

Noman Saleem

He is fine.

L

Luca Mihai

he doesnt need any git gud

R

Robin Köster

What?

He is perfect, wtf r u talking about. He has all the devs love.
I remember the time when he had 150 hp and his discord was broken. He was a weird glass canon

K

Kane Burnett

No dont fuck with my main he is fine. Most of the rest of he game is getting fucked with thats all. He doesnt need any unecessary bs rework and neither has any character except vanilla symmetra.

B

Brandon Lyman

Zenyatta is the most balanced hero imo

A

Adrian Bermea

Zen is still pretty good. I'd just like him to move a little bit faster, but he's still great

J

Joshua Joseph Arrowsmith

Yo Zen is absolutley fine, you should have played him back when he had 150 health.

D

Donnie Evans

He needs a buff maybe able to place two discord orbs or 2 healing orbs at a time. Idk that might him too op. But support heroes are being nerfed into the ground and it's sickening.

Edit: even a slight movement speed would probably be better like the guy above me said, but damn zen needs something!

M

Matt Boh

His ult should turn into discord if it touches enemies

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

He should be able to launch his balls like a turret.

A

Atlas Foster

If anything I wish he could heal more so he can solo heal

V

Vynyl Shiro

I just want him to be able to move faster. That's all I care about

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom