Contact advertising [email protected]

When my little girl plays Roblox 34" 3440x1440 1070 i7.6700

J

John John Lopez

When my little girl plays Roblox
34" 3440x1440 1070 i7.6700

E

Emil Bedan

My daughter is five years old and she has been asking for that game. Would you think a five year old should be able to play it and understand how to play?

A

Arda Dary Abiyyu

it's capped at 60 tho

B

Bergonia Jerome

FUCK ROBLOX.

A

Aaron M Wright

Infinite fps

E

Emmanuel Lopingco

Roblox is still a thing? Jesus that game has been around since forever.

C

Carl Woods

I hate that game. My boy had it for a while and I've got rid of it. Filled his HDD with never ending GB's of crap. It's full of weirdos and freaks trying to talk to little kids and 90% of the games are about nothing more than pointlessly collecting money. I'm pretty flexible with him about what I let him play but that shit is banned.

J

Jacob Gonzalez

My little sister played it for awhile on our family computer in the living room til she got a virus and started receiving texts saying nice house nice outfit we should hangout how old are you. my dad had to get rid of the computer so my sister ofcourse being the 9 year old she is hated it and cried. so I bought (on my PC) battle block theatre for her to play as well as castle crashers and over cooked I highly recommend these mildy hard BUT fun games if you want to get your kids into gaming or something small like unturned or astroneer get their creative little minds to work

J

Juan Ayala Jr.

When Roblox supports 21:9 but Overwatch doesn't FeelsGoodMan.

V

Vito De Decker

If you want your screen filled with numbers, put the fps counter on

F

Fyaz Bin Azam

Let your children play violent games, but ffs not Roblox, it's for retarded people

K

Keenan A. Aniscal

I think Roblox is boring as shit

O

Owen Smith

The biggest overkill thing i have seen i along time

M

Mike Chavira

4k on a 65" sony with a 1080ti where it's at

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom