Contact advertising [email protected]

What's up with the large influx of Moira complaint posts? She's fine, easy to kill,...

J

Jonathan Martin

What's up with the large influx of Moira complaint posts? She's fine, easy to kill, and easy to get kills with. It wouldn't hurt to get your aim up instead of complaining she " kills you too fast". Her Biotic Grasp has the slowest damage rate out of all the lock on weapons (Tesla Cannon and Photon Beam). The orbs are fine as is. Think of the purple orbs as her knockback or her discord. Just don't get close to her and you won't get wrecked if you are a non mobile character. I main her and I main one of her biggest counters, McCree. She's fine. Pick up Sombra if you think she's too strong. Moira can't heal from biotic grasp if she's hacked mates.

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

People are just too retarded to figure out how to outplay her so they just complain about her

R

Robert Cardenas

Winston and D.Va counter her hard. Have them defend against her attacks, then the dps take her out. I play Moira pretty often and always run into issues with smart tanks lol.

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

she literally can just fade like get a mid to long range char bait her fade then kill her

Z

Zachary Ferns

time to practice the hell out of Sombra. I usually don't have issues with her as Orisa, Lucio, or D.va though.

C

Caleb Stienbarger

Did you know Moira means Fate. Don't know why I wanted to share that, but yeah.

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Yeah. It seems like if any character gets picked a lot they're op. If people just learned to aim, most of those posts would go away.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom