Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What's the stupidest game you have for the Switch? Mine is Frontier days. I usually...

J

Joey D Cascino

What's the stupidest game you have for the Switch? Mine is Frontier days. I usually like games like this but I can't figure out this one. I'm also not giving it my time and energy to figure it out. Got bored of it quick. Thought it would be more like a sim city game, but different of course.

J

James McCord

Wish I wouldn't have bought it

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

Me too

K

Kai Lewandowski

It's easy to figure out, if you do the tutorial. However, even then its dumb. It's just a phone game. lol

B

Brent Davis

Mine is bomberman

C

Christian Ahumada

Either Super Bomberman R or Fast RMX

E

Eric Wynne Ho

hahahaha..... you paid, more terrible is time consumed for nothing.

G

Guy Bellemare

Othelo !! XD

M

Matt Allen

Same. Once you do figure it out you complete it very quickly.

A

Arnulfo Gomez

SnakePass

D

Daniel Garcia

I thought it would help my SIM City itch too, but after watching the trailer and looking at the screenshots, I could tell it wasn't for me. Constructor is coming to the Switch, and that looks better than Frontier Days.

O

Ocir Zaid

Snake pass..... lol

J

Jimmy McKee

I concur on New Frontier Days
It's a ballbuster i assure ya
Good luck doing a good game with out
A: The game magically pissing your money away (*in game)
or B: Your pioneers getting their ass kicked by bears or irate boars

Delete it and wait for Picontier and Stardew Valley

J

Jessica Bryant

I thought I would like Snake Pass so much but... I just don't... :(

S

Spencer Miller

None. I enjoy every single game I bought. Snipperclips is the one I enjoy the least though. Granted, I haven't bought too many. Only disgaea 5, zelda, Mario kart, Tetris and snipperclips.

A

Alfonso Mario

Just dance has been and always will be total crap. No, I can't dance. No, it wouldn't be better if I knew how. Yes, I have a GF. Yes, she knows how to dance. Yes, she hates the game. I know lots of people like it. Good for you. I personally think it was a waste of money.

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Any Neo Geo title

S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

1, 2 Switch for me... I'm glad I tried it through GameFly when they had the restart offer for $1. I basically got the chance to try it for $1. Would have been really disappointed if I paid retail price for it.

D

Diana Van Hook

Frontier days and vroom goes the night :(

B

Bella Hale

Fast rmx. It's not stupid. I just don't play it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom