B

Brian Froeber

B&H... no sales tax or shipping based on where you are

A

Andrew Cobb

Google.com

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

If you're a prime member Amazon sometimes has some good prices and 2 day free shipping with the prime.

C

Cameron Johns

Pccasegear.com

W

William Gash

If you're looking for second hand parts, then eBay is good, but the best option, is to join a PC parts buy and sell pages in your local area

J

Jamie W. Stevens

you gotta try them all. Best i found is /r/hardwareswap on Reddit. I did half my build on there, it may be the last place on the internet where people genuinely hate miners and shun sellers trying to sell inflated parts. The beauty of hardwareswap is the ability to downvote. Down voting is permanently integrated into your reddit profile, which is tumultuous in being able to buy or sell anything. So if the standard brand new price of a 1080ti was $1000 cad, and 6 months later someone is selling a used one for 950 or even over the regular MSRP, the hardwareswap community will ruthlessly down-vote your post, causing a permanent negative mark on your profile, essentially preventing you from being able to sell on there again. It is very stringent in reputation, and the community is outstanding. Be aware though that it is very easy to get dupped or sucked into a deal that is too good to be true. So if youre easily fooled and not a cautious person at heart, then dont join. And follow the Admin rules to a T. They are there to protect everybody. ALWAYS use paypal G&S, and if the seller says otherwise then dont do the deal. It is possible to dupe people as a buyer using paypal family or skrill, so even though it might be a legit request for a seller not to want to use g&s, its better just to pass altogether on the deal no matter what the cause. Stay vigilent in the paypal G&S, its the only way you as a buyer will be protected. Require timestamps on both the packaging and the item, and for expensive items, although its not a rule, ask if they can take video of them using or benchmarking there product with a timestamp with your name on the video. Also take a video of yourself opening up the package, like an unboxing video, film yourself turning it on, and testing the product. A good seller will do the same. This ensures that if something does go wrong, you have solid evidence to send to paypal in case something happens.

J

Jamie W. Stevens

1080tis are averaging around 575usd to 675usd right now btw.

J

Jamie W. Stevens

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jamie W. Stevens

I forgot to mention, there is also an automated completed trades function after a succesful trade has been done. Be wary of people selling high end parts with no trades. You as a buyer might have difficulty buying your first part as the same goes for buyers. Be vigilent though, you will eventually land a deal, and your confirmed trades will go up a point. keep that up and in no time at all you will have a reputable profile. Also be advised that anyone on hardwareswap can see all your previous posts and replies to any subbreddit youve been on. So check out their profile and "lurk" the shit out of them before making a purchase. Brand new reddit profiles are not to be trusted, although if you are new yourself, you will be in the state as well. You just gotta keep grinding till you find your first deal.

A

Anant Ghosal

Don't know the website but surly you get best price from Mangaldeep inc. Jyoti ChorariaJyoti Choraria

S

Sam Curry

If I remember correctly, pcpartpicker searches the net for the cheapest places to get parts

R

Rob Hidding

Pcpartpicker.com

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom