Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 What's the best setting on nitrado for the difficulty offset and override official...

J

Jade Minxie

What's the best setting on nitrado for the difficulty offset and override official difficulty I watched a few videos but they don't have the override option x

A

Alex Beia

I leave the override off and run 0.6, I see dino levels from 1-80 and a bit higher.

J

Jade Minxie

Sweet thank u x

J

Jade Minxie

Think cos I'm in a easy area I won't see any high ones yet I spose x

A

Alex Beia

No problem, hope you enjoy it. I love my server, 34 slots, and we have 9 users now, all co workers and good friends!

A

Alex Beia

There's an option to delete all wild dinos on server restart, try that and restart your server once to apply the new changes.

J

Jade Minxie

Yeah i Checked that. You don't know how to form an alliance by any chance x

A

Alex Beia

Let me see here, I'm playing now. I'll look.

A

Alex Beia

In your tribe menu, there's an icon that looks like hands shaking. Pick that, and you can create an alliance by name. Then, you just go up to the other tribe's chief and use triangle to see the options, there should be an "invite to alliance" option.

A

Alex Beia

You'll see the alliance after you name it, and can see allied tribes as shown.

J

Jade Minxie

Yeah it's not working for me my box is un ticked on the server settings should it be ticked I'm such a noob well I'm pretty baked z

A

Alex Beia

The respawn box? Tick it and restart server. After the restart, the respawn box automatically un ticks itself so you're not wiping dinos every restart.

J

Jade Minxie

No the prevent tribe alliances box is un ticked should i have ticked that maybe that's y it's not working x

A

Alex Beia

Oh, no, leave it un ticked. Ticking it prevents, or disallows, tribe alliances.

J

Jade Minxie

Ok sweet thats un ticked dunno y we can't form a alliance x

J

Jade Minxie

I can only recruit him it's weird. I go to alliance I name it and that's it there nothing to add x

A

Alex Beia

You don't add tribes in that menu. You have to physically go to the other tribe owner and ask him, like a tribe invite.

J

Jade Minxie

Yeah it only let's me invite him to mine x

A

Alex Beia

A

Alex Beia

Maybe this will help-

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom