Contact advertising [email protected]

What's really going on with Sombra right now: She's actually useful, which means...

C

Cody Burdick

What's really going on with Sombra right now:

She's actually useful, which means she's played. She's played, which means people see her more. People see her more, which means they're gonna throw a hissy fit because they get hacked. People throw a hissy fit, she's nerfed. She's nerfed, she gets played less. She gets played less, pick rates drop. Pick rates drop, characters are buffed. She gets buffed, she becomes useful. Return to the beginning of the paragraph to learn more.

The hack speed, sure, tone it back to what it was. Other than that, she's right where she needs to be in order to be actually relevant.

P

Paulo Catanghal

Or you know? Practice the hero so that you'll be more efficient using one?

R

Ryan Grazier

Lol nicely put

J

Jahmai Shokio Williams

As a Sombra main since Day 1 of her release, I agree that her hack speed is too fast, but that's literally it. She literally needed all the other changes.

That being said, I don't want them to revert the hack speed to what it was because I still felt that it was too slow at .8 seconds. The problem was mostly that Sombra couldn't get any value because her hack was too easy to interrupt (and it still can be if people are attentive). I wish instead of speeding up her hack, they have her some type of hack "armor" where a certain amount of damage has to be done in order for the hack to be canceled.

That way a Reaper or a D.Va can't shoot you from 30+ meters away and deny Sombra of all of her value.

A

Aubrey Wilson

i feel like sombra was fine before she just wasn't in the right category. she was a support like character in the dps category. plus she required communication to get value out of her hacks which a lot of people aren't willing to do

A

Aaron Stedge

i think shes fine they need to tune the frames of the hack because there are certain cases where you pop abilities before the hack finishes. example tracers already bad against sombra but you can recall before the hack finishes and it doesn't break target and the hack finishes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom