Contact advertising [email protected]

What's good upgrades, anyone? Never built a pc before ive taken them apart though. My...

• Thread starter Michael Rauscher
  • Start date
M

Michael Rauscher

What's good upgrades, anyone? Never built a pc before ive taken them apart though. My graphics card needs burned alive obviously. I'm not sure what's compatible with what though.

J

Joshua Groves

says u got 6gb of ram on the sticker and only 4gb is showing up lol

J

Joshua Groves

upgrade ram and gpu

M

Michael Rauscher

I did notice that as well, was a little confused. The pc slowed down a lot a while ago im sure that doesn't help

S

Seth Fieldhouse

Upgrade the gpu and go to 12 gb ram

M

Michael Rauscher

I was planning on ram and gpu, especially sense one of my shit sticks isn't working obviously lol

M

Michael Rauscher

Just wanted input and maybe gpu suggestions that won't kill my wallet

J

Jan Christian Duarte

Get a 1050Ti 4GB graphics card. The LP kind.

Which is this one:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jan Christian Duarte

And assuming you might have 1 slot more for additional DDR3 RAM, go get a 4GB RAM more and stick it in. It will help. And you got yourself something nice.

M

Michael Rauscher

Yea ill fill all my slots and upgrade the gpu.

J

Jan Christian Duarte

i also have a feeling that you do not actually have a physical GPU. Because, the processor is an APU and I assume that the GPU comes from the APU itself.

J

Jan Christian Duarte

Meaning: You can just simply slap that GPU I recommend in it and additional 4GB DDR3 type to your PC.

M

Michael Rauscher

I cannot pay 650+ plus for s graphics card, my pregnant wife would kill me. I'm not looking to run anything on super ultra mode, just medium settings. I think the 760ti or whatever is around 100 and will play pretty much whatever in medium to high settings

J

Jon Miller

That's a socket FM2+ correct? Get yourself an x4 760k, also the HD7870 is a cheap grafix card that will rip the asshole of gaming potential wide open.

J

Jan Christian Duarte

Hmmm... Then a GT 1030 2GB with an additional of 4GB DDR3 works enough.

Oh, I just found out that your Radeon graphics is based from the APU after all. So, the PCI slot is pretty vacant on your PC and ready to put in a new graphics card. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom