Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Whats everyones opinion on wyvern prices to some charging like 12,000 ingots each to...

S

Sam Barnes Davison

Whats everyones opinion on wyvern prices to some charging like 12,000 ingots each to me seems a little steep

J

Jordan Lundy

Better be lvl 250+ for that many. An egg for ingots I'd charge and pay no more then 5k a full grown I'd charge and pay no more then 10k depending on level and if they have leveled it atall.

A

Alexis McLeod

It's what you need. I always did structures, very rarely had to grind a base out haha. People are paying with PayPal for them, so it's really what you want to get from them. The guy above me knows what he's talking about

M

Mitchell Kiernan-Mather

How the fuck do you even transport 12k ingots though? Haha

W

Waldon Smith

To be honest, I can farm 12k ignots in a couple hours on x2.... a dragon takes all weekend, albiet in small icrements , idk I have some 160 or so dragons id trade for 10k but I'd rather just have the 190s rather than the 12k, maybe 12k metal plus gunpowder mixed into ammo.

T

Thomas John

If people keep buyin, ill keep sellin

S

Stacey Picchiotti Benjamin

12k ing isn’t that hard to grind out. If it was that easy to get your own egg, raise it, get the milk then do it. You don’t have to buy from breeders. Get it yourself. Or go hop on an anky and smack your tail for 2 hours and get 12k ing. Personally I prefer trade for other animals not ing w these timers anyway.

D

Daniel Marquez

The price is what ever the seller wants to make it, but bro that is waaay to high in my opinion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom