Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Whats everyones opinion on abberation? Think it will be a flop like scorched earth?...

D

Damo Perry

Whats everyones opinion on abberation? Think it will be a flop like scorched earth? Personally I think it looks amazing and will be good to have a actual challenge due to map climate ect...

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Will not flop. Game changer.

D

Damo Perry

I personally think that the map looks insane, definitely gone all out with this one

B

Branden Janssen

It's gunna come out and no updates for it just like scorched. I have a strong feeling it'll flop

B

Bryan Sanders

Whats the climate on the map? Haven't read much on it

D

Damo Perry

So far it's been released that you get radiation poisoning, if you are in the sun for to long you take extreme amounts of health, structures take damage constantly from the sun. Look it up bro it will be a genuine challenge to build up, it will be a free for all getting the spots out of the sun

B

Brandon Whiteman

Set very low expectations when it comes to Wildcard, that way you won’t be disappointed

B

Bryan Sanders

I don't plan to get it right away, its most likely going to be too buggy at first to enjoy yourself. Plus I can't afford it anyway with Pubg releasing the same day

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom