Contact advertising [email protected]

What's a barely used XFX RX 480 8GB worth now $?

C

Charley Velek

What's a barely used XFX RX 480 8GB worth now $?

I

Imtiaz Kabir

$250 maybe

F

Faiaz Ul Islam

Do even XFX gpus sell?

R

Robert James Wharton

Current market prices the way they are, you could get likely $250 for it

T

Thomas Warren

Probably more than you think as they are selling out quickly due to crypto. So they are commanding a premium as a result.

Could see $300+ easily.

Just look at eBay. You'll see plenty into the $300 mark with days to go and plenty of bids.

C

Charley Velek

Yeah I've seen nearly every GPU skyrocket recently due to the cryptocurrencies being so hot right now.

J

Jace Mercado

if you want to sell, sell now.. but don't buy lol

O

Onni Heinonen

I bought one a year ago for about 190$

D

Dave Radoicic

Way to much

J

Justin Smith

a lot bc of mining

H

Harlan Ray Dumpiefied

I posted my rx580 yesterday to cl and got a few hits at 420$ it was bought for 307$ and is about a month old.

M

Matthew Schill

$750

S

Steven Gunnoe

I paid like $280 for my XFX GTR 8gb 480 and sold it for a little over $400 the first time mining was taking off in 2017.

S

Spencer Reed

I put a xfx rx480 4gb up on eBay auction and got almost $350 for it so cyptocurrency is asking for them

D

David Denberry

Between $300 and $1000 depending on how hard you want to scalp, since they're all constantly out of stock.

Don't sell yours if you plan on upgrading: the supply of GPUs is very low, if not nonexistent for anything more powerful than a GTX 1050 or an RX 560.

T

Tim Summerville

Well in a normal world, once you buy something and use it, it's value drops by half. At least that's the way it's always been for me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom