Contact advertising [email protected]

PC What up pc fam. New to destiny in general and really digging d2 so if anyone is...

D

Dave Moraga

What up pc fam. New to destiny in general and really digging d2 so if anyone is willing to help a scrub out and show me the ropes on NA my btag is SpamAndRice1274 and I'm barley level 8 light level 78 lol. Any help is appreciated

B

Brandon Hall

Level by doing events adventures lost sectors and chest it will be a bit easier to gear later on to get past 265>270 and save your rep tokens for that point ^^

C

Christian Hank Alexander Laventure

Hey man try out Diolomunion.com, join the Discord there and the clan @ [BTS] see you around!

M

Matt Josey

Blowntbss#1831

Yea I’d save your rep tokens and campaign like mentioned above. Other than that really just play the shit out of it. You’ll be up to snuff within a day or two with a little effort.

R

Robert Hampsten

Hey, if you have not found a clan yet, my clan is looking to add to the roster. We are located in the east coast and have veteran and new players as well. We have a chill group of people that makes sure everyone does what the need to get done in the game. We are fun, funny, and like to just have a good time. We have a Discord we use to communicate when someone wants to go on nightfalls or do other activities. Hope that our clan can be what you are looking for! Come check us out at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Almost level 6!

Come and join us

Check out our #Destiny2 clan!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dave Moraga

So I'm level 17 light lvl 194 and I have a bunch of tokens. When should I use em and what else do I need to know that's important at this point ? I still havnt finished the campaign haha #scrub

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom