Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the worst rank in the game and why it is diamond?

A

Anas H. Salem

What is the worst rank in the game and why it is diamond?

F

Fahmy Magdy

Bronze

F

Fahmy Magdy

Bec its bronze

N

Nico Labelle

Plat, same shit as gold, but with an asshole attitude lol

F

Fahmy Magdy

And bronze makes it bronze so x2 bronze

Z

Zen Syazriq

Definitely bronze

V

Vynyl Shiro

Everyone saying Bronze is the worst, but if it's so bad why is everyone trying to get into it then? If anything the worst ranks are high Diamond/Low Masters and High Gold/Low Plat.

J

Johnny Walker

plat is worse. people in diamond at least know what a standard team comp should look like

T

Tyler Jackson

Diamond 3000-3300 is by far the worst

N

Nuno Miguel

Bronze less then 1000, people like to play torb on attack lol.

M

Mary Gimenez

Bronze isn't bad, people suck but you're actually free to play most heroes there and it's a fun/varied meta dominated by short-mid rangue heroes (moira, reaper, junkrat, rein, symmetra, etc.)
Personally I think low masters, aka one-trick 0% flexivity purgatory, where all the onetricks that are too good for diamond and too bad for masters are located. Mid gold and mid plat because everyone over there think they deserve better and that they're stuck in their rank because their team mates suck yet they refuse to cooperate or play anything that isn't fucking genji/roadhog/mercy.

A

Austin Mccarthy

bronze is by far the least toxic rank... people in that rank dont try because its so low is what people dont understand

T

Teisha Leigh

Diamond and masters because everyone is rank obsessed and don't care how many games they ruin for everyone else along the way. Hence why I don't bother with team chat

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

I’m high gold/low platinum but I got pulled into a diamond game once by my GM friend who was smurfing with me and it was honestly such an unpleasant experience that I never want to rank that high.

J

John Huk

Diamond is the worst to climb out of

L

Luke Garside

Plats the most toxic imo so I'd go with that

M

Mihnea Gogu

plat

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Diamond is the worst rank because everyone thinks they’re good for having the shiny emblem

P

Petr Krejčí

Platinum .. because in plat are lucky or little bit better gold players together with fallen masters or their smurfs .. (many youtubers which was in masters fall for some time to plat or have smurf there but they are still much better than regular players which come from gold) = Its totally random one game u kill them all ez and next game u are rekt hard by some tracer/genji smurf

B

Bebo Ahmed

Oh thanks bud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom